London Mayoral Election: 2 May 2024

Oh, Britain First's "office" is Unit 100....at a branch of Mail Boxes Etc. :eyes:

There do seem to be a load of people OBSESSED with ULEZ. As a non-driver of course I couldn't give a flying fuck. You live in a city with a massive and for all its flaws still EXCELLENT public transport system, stop fucking moaning about your stupid vroom-vroom machine.

My Dad is OBSESSED with it and lives in Yorkshire and never comes to London!!!

There do seem to be a load of people OBSESSED with ULEZ. As a non-driver of course I couldn't give a flying fuck. You live in a city with a massive and for all its flaws still EXCELLENT public transport system, stop fucking moaning about your stupid vroom-vroom machine.
But busses are for PLEBS! It's bad enough living in Zone 5 without having to commune with the proles. My massive all-terrain climatefucker is how people know I'm IMPORTANT.

Plus we can’t POSSIBLY make little Orlando WALK the seven minutes to school! He’s such a delicate flower!

Of course I wouldn’t DEIGN to take public transport other than a taxi but the reality is ULEZ impacts only a very small percentage of vehicles anyway.

Help I’m getting so many targeted ads for Susan Hall, is this because I moved to the borough of Croydon?

:nononono:

This is next week, I am in LA, and I don’t have a postal vote. I hope Susan doesn’t lose by ONE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom