Louise - Heavy Love (album)

Oh LOU! Selling yourself short there! I’m sure that fans would spend at least THREE POUNDS FIFTY!

I'm going to the Leeds gig (LIMITED TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE). I've been braced for weeks for a cancellation.

At least the spectre of Coronavirus gives her a dignified cover story.

I've had another email offering me Bristol tickets now. Poor cow.

I want £3 tickets
Mine are both emails from showfilmfirst. I can't see the offer on their website, but if you subscribe to the mailing list you may get unlucky.

Just go lolly. Hers is a voice that really needs to be experienced live.

Oh @lolly do get with the programme. She’s not called THE VOICE for nothing! She’s the NEW CÉLINE!

Maybe wait until the tickets go down to 25p :tongueout:

But she's charging an extra SEVENTY POUNDS for the meet and greet.

I can get Herr Aston, Crudge and tubby Nolan for twenty quid for ALL THREE at The Stag in Sevenoaks.

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?!

Reactions: Zu
Poor Lou.

I've seen her twice in the past two years, and you know what - she actually isn't that bad (especially for the price).

I have London tix, for £14, not £3 :(

Setlist

Hammer
In Walked Love
Stretch

2 Faced
Stay (Eternal)
Villain

Escapade (Janet Jackson)
Lead Me On
Stuck in the Middle with You (Stealers Wheel)

Straight to My Heart
Naked
Settle for Nothing
Just a Step from Heaven (Eternal)

Light of My Life
Not The Same
Arms around the World

Encore:
Wrong
Hurt
Let's Go Round Again (Average White Band)

:disco:

She should have just used elements of Escapade (Janet Jackson) in Arms around the World (Janet Jackson). And of course finished everyone off with the Rated PG version of Again (not Janet Jackson).

Hmm, that would have worked out about 15 pence per track for me.

Still overpriced.

All the greats get to this stage though. With a back cat like hers, you're never going to keep all the fan happy.

Reactions: Zu
I'm surprised she didn't cancel this yet. I know you don't have to with less than 100 people, but still, isn't it the right thing to do?

I am surprised that is not on there tbh, I know she loves it

Not happy about Undivided Love being snubbed either.

Beautiful Inside fuming

I'm sure you know, but Beautiful Inside is a Shaz Bagz fave of course. It provoked her enough to just come out with it and make the statement that Lil' Lou Nurd-Napp was "the original Britney" on the rather wonderful Smash Hits TV on Sky One back in the day.

Oh the poor love, I hope coronavirus puts her out of her misery :(

Is it just me who despises ‘Let’s Go Round Again’ by her or indeed ANYONE? It doesn’t half grate

According to former Moopy poster Jonfessions, opening night turnout was 'decent'.

Is it just me who despises ‘Let’s Go Round Again’ by her or indeed ANYONE? It doesn’t half grate

I quite like it, and It works well live. I had my clipboard out when she did MIGHTY HOOPLA.

Only thing is, its an OPENER, not a closer!

I think she's doing 9to5 at the moment so probably built up her immune system. xoxo

I have heard Hurt and I like it very much. Did it chart?

Its one of the best tracks of the year. Makes me want Dame DVO and 'Record of the Year' to make a comeback. If it was nominated I'd deffo vote for it.

Its one of the best tracks of the year. Makes me want Dame DVO and 'Record of the Year' to make a comeback. If it was nominated I'd deffo vote for it.
Sorry it's a Westlife year.

I wonder if our Johnathan King still runs it online with his non criminal friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom