Louise - Heavy Love (album)

It's how the phrase "Kodak moment" was coined. Just look at the spaced out pre-teens clicking away not knowing if Janet Jackson had lost a fight with a packet of flour.

she's a trooper for carrying on despite the situation, I mean even WORLDWIDE superstar Ricky Martin cancelled last night in my hometown (5 hours prior :shock:)

Everytime this thread is bumped I jump in thinking it's she's finally released that X-rated video of STRETCH.

Alas, it never is.

A nice 9 song track listing

01 Arms Around the World
02 Naked
03 Undivided Love
04 Hurt
05 Hurt (Live from Welwyn garden city)
06 Hurt (ft. Kelle Bryan)
07 Hurt (ft. Harry Redknapp and Sandra)
08 Hurt (BBC Breakfast acoustic)
09 Hurt (Albam version)

I don't appreciate these Dua Lipa comparisons. Louise is in it for the long game.

Yes, Dua Lipa may be stopping charts globally while Heavy Love is only #853 in Switzerland, but come back to me when the critics are doing their end of year round ups and when the year end charts are published.

A nice 9 song track listing

01 Arms Around the World
02 Naked
03 Undivided Love
04 Hurt
05 Hurt (Live from Welwyn garden city)
06 Hurt (ft. Kelle Bryan)
07 Hurt (ft. Harry Redknapp and Sandra)
08 Hurt (BBC Breakfast acoustic)
09 Hurt (Albam version)

I’ve only just realised that this was a notional AND VERY HIGH QUALITY I MUST SAY track listing for Lou’s upcoming MTV Unplugged albam :D:D:D

Especially looking forward to hearing that generous bonus Albam Version at the end :disco:

She’s done another lockdown tribute, this time without her band. And unlike Ms Jackson liking Escapade the other singers of this one haven’t seemed to have noticed.

She’s done another lockdown tribute, this time without her band. And unlike Ms Jackson liking Escapade the other singers of this one haven’t seemed to have noticed.

LOVE Louise and her escapade was good but not feeling this AT ALL

Best leave this off the MTV unplugged album

Well it's already been added to Rosie Ribbons' and Jane McDonald's Instagram stories so there's no going back now.

Is she wearing a Metallica t-shirt? Maybe it's one of Jamie's she can't bring herself to throw out and this is all a desperate cry for help.

I think it’s more of a SELF HELP BOOK than a full expose of how vile the Bennett sisters were.

SCREAM!

Reactions: SDF
Isn't this her SECOND autobiography?

pop-singer-louise-at-virgin-megastore-where-she-launched-her-book-G49HMR.jpg

What a LIFE! :disco:

Reactions: SDF
She’s being branded as some sort of influencer with her own Lou Loves channel which I guess is a revenue stream outside the music. Ahem.
Not sure how wise a move it is though, apart from the odd This Morning slot to talk about her picks from the new M&S clothing line.

The most anticipated memoir since Michelle Obama finally has a release date!

Should I start a fresh thread with a poll for how people are planning to digest it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom