Louise - Heavy Love (album)

Can’t wait for the chapter on song of 2019 Stretch

Reactions: VoR
I was perusing podcasts on Spotify the other night and came across the episode she did with Sophie Ellis Bextor. Though she seems like a nice enough sort, it bored me to tears (doesn't help that SEB is dull as a podcaster too - certainly no Jessie Ware). She also seemed strangely ungrateful for her Strictly Come Dancing experience which wasn't exactly endearing.

Last edited:
I actually thought the Strictly chat was really interesting (and Sophie seemed to agree with a somewhat shared experience).

The celebs never really talk about the show so it was a revelation to hear two finalists talk unfavourably about it.

Can some summarise what they said? I’m too busy stretching x

I actually thought the Strictly chat was really interesting (and Sophie seemed to agree with a somewhat shared experience).

The celebs never really talk about the show so it was a revelation to hear two finalists talk unfavourably about it.

I think it's more of a reflection of how they dealt with the increased exposure (what exactly did they expect - its a popularity contest FFS), completely overlooking the fact that it revived interest in them (to whatever degree) in a way nothing else would.

I think it's more of a reflection of how they dealt with the increased exposure (what exactly did they expect - its a popularity contest FFS), completely overlooking the fact that it revived interest in them (to whatever degree) in a way nothing else would.

Female popstar - ‘I didn’t really enjoy my time on Strictly’

@Eddie - ‘You brought this on yourself you ungrateful bitch!’

Things aren’t just black and white hun. They’re allowed a refreshingly honest opinion that doesn’t tow the party line.

They both made out as if it was somewhat beneath them despite reaping the benefits.

Clearly they weren't prepared to look a gift horse in the mouth at the time though!

Did anyone watch her on I Can See Your Voice last night? She is looking great, and we got a rendition of the fabulous Let’s Go Round Again.

I did have a bit of a moment of why did I not send this to ASFM ( Louise, not Heather Small) but I think I’m over it.

Did anyone watch her on I Can See Your Voice last night? She is looking great, and we got a rendition of the fabulous Let’s Go Round Again.
Her voice was much better than I expected !

Yes and she was quite good, a nice little tone to her voice. I thought she was going to wheel out 'Stuck in the Middle with You'

Her voice was much better than I expected !

Yes! It wasn’t GROUNDBREAKING but it was definitely so much better than I thought it was going to be. I’m not actually sure I have ever heard any hot live Louise vox before?

Yes! It wasn’t GROUNDBREAKING but it was definitely so much better than I thought it was going to be. I’m not actually sure I have ever heard any hot live Louise vox before?
Well she always MIMED back in the day. i just assumed she’d be crap

I saw her twice in like 2017/2018 and whilst she certainly relies on her backing vocalists (same as the recorded versions I guess), she was actually much better than I ever thought she would be :o

I cannot believe I've not listened to this. I'll have to give it a whirl later. Was thinking of the tour - I'm guessing it won't be revived, it really would have been wonderful to have seen her.

I actually can't wait

Heavy Love was majestic. well, the first three quarters and 'Hurt' :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom