Louise - Lead Me On

Jesus, Eddie. Did Undivided Love chart higher than a 90s Kylie single or something? Let it go!

Jesus, Eddie. Did Undivided Love chart higher than a 90s Kylie single or something? Let it go!

What has this to do with Kylie? Louise is ok, not my thing but I'm strangely rather rooting for the old mare. I don't think she does herself any favours with a performance like this though, particularly on prime time TV. I mean the backing singers had almost as much exposure as she did.

Don't mind me, I'm bored.

The hand clapping is everything :D

What has this to do with Kylie? Louise is ok, not my thing but I'm strangely rather rooting for the old mare. I don't think she does herself any favours with a performance like this though, particularly on prime time TV. I mean the backing singers had almost as much exposure as she did.

Don't mind me, I'm bored.

At least it wasn't BBC Breakfast

This is HIDEOUS from the very first CLANK of the steel drums to the dying wail of Lou's NOX.

I've always given Clean Bandit a bit of a free pass for reasons which escape me, but actually they're mostly dreadful (the sublime "Baby" excluded).

Reactions: dUb
What a load of OLD COBBLERS. I agree with you on this song, but Clean Bandit have released some AMAZING songs. Baby not being one of them...

What a load of OLD COBBLERS. I agree with you on this song, but Clean Bandit have released some AMAZING songs. Baby not being one of them...
Rita, I had a flick through my iTunes to remind me of what I'd liked in the past and I couldn't recall most of them from the song titles.

Plus they did "Symphony" which is SCREECHY HELL and worthy of banishment for all time. I hate "Rather Be" too :D

I did remember that I thought the nerdy drummer was weirdly attractive but THAT'S IT.

I never really warmed to Symphony. Rather Be, Rockabye, Solo, and Miss You are all AMAZING.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom