Love Generation - Dance Alone

Dance alone..?

• Total voters
I’m always SMILING IN :MUCH EXCITE: :D every time I see how that YouTube channel’s avatar makes Yellow Caracola look like a PERFORMING POOCH in the video thumbnail.

1B823D7F-6834-48F0-BA26-24E2724778D8.jpeg

On a Pay TV / forgotten Melfest entry tip, I remember thinking that this load of ROPEY OLD TAT was the greatest song I'd ever heard back in 2008*. :D

*For the two weeks before Charlotte and Linda were unleashed

2010 was the first time I fully followed Melodifestivalen - I genuinely assumed Kom would walk the final, only to be told that isn’t how the competition worked.

As for Dance Alone - it’s still one of the most thrillingly brilliant MF entries of all time and let’s not pretend the viewers can’t be hoodwinked by a shamelessly calculated entry - Anders Bagge’s 90 televote points beg to differ.

2010 was the first time I fully followed Melodifestivalen - I genuinely assumed Kom would walk the final, only to be told that isn’t how the competition worked.

As for Dance Alone - it’s still one of the most thrillingly brilliant MF entries of all time and let’s not pretend the viewers can’t be hoodwinked by a shamelessly calculated entry - Anders Bagge’s 90 televote points beg to differ.

Well, the viewers were hoodwinked in Andra Chansen 2011.

Just not by Love Generation, unfortunately.

:hostage:

Watching the Love Generation performance now I am mainly struck by Cornelia looking like a completely different person, as well as her very exaggerated super bendy dancing. Those other girls were not trying as hard.

On a Pay TV / forgotten Melfest entry tip, I remember thinking that this load of ROPEY OLD TAT was the greatest song I'd ever heard back in 2008*. :D

*For the two weeks before Charlotte and Linda were unleashed

Despite all this When You Need Me still holds a record!

Watching the Love Generation performance now I am mainly struck by Cornelia looking like a completely different person, as well as her very exaggerated super bendy dancing. Those other girls were not trying as hard.
Whisper it now of course, but I did think Cornelia was the weak link at the time!

Her croakier vox did not sound great on high octane red one pop, nope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom