Love Island 2021

Ok so i'm going to try watch this on ITV Hub every day via a VPN if my connection can handle it, i hate having to wait to find a download.

How many times did Jake have to get the little white toes thing in? :eyes:

Oh and Married dad shagger Chloe not one of the original girls then.

I'm watching football tonight but I'm tempted to catch up on this tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be ordering some white skinny jeans and boat shoes within a week.

Reactions: Zu
Can’t say I loved that! There’s very few likeable people in there... so far.

I like Toby and Kaz but everyone else not so much

Can’t say I loved that! There’s very few likeable people in there... so far.

I like Toby and Kaz but everyone else not so much

Agreed, it felt quite dull for an opener. As initial islanders go, they are a pretty dire bunch.

Hopefully they're saving the likeables ones for later so we dont get yet another season of originals being voted for simply because they were there from episode one.

Reactions: dUb
Well even though in my head my ankles are already over his shoulders, I'd definitely be playing hard to get at round 1.

The advert for Ready to Mingle: is that they cute Yorkshire waiter from First Dates? God, I might need to watch that too if so.

I wish Jake nothing but eternal happiness. What a himbo, pure of heart and true :disco:

Hugo is obviously PURE EVIL. I would've given it all up for Brad after a minute but GOD he's a bore

Oh I LOVED the opening sequence showing them all

They really skipped over the pile of applications from hot but also likeable, relatable, NICE PEOPLE

tbc

Resuming episode 1. I don't think hairy Jake is into Liberty. He certainly didn't like being called goofy after his little stumble. An indication of the front they're all putting on perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom