Love Island 2021

Okay finally watching tonight. Not much to say other than Faye's cringing and finding Sam Cruise cute when he smiles (and rather scary when he doesn't - gosh, I think I've just talked myself into him with that last part). Mathew seems to have shifted away from Kaz. Hugo is just nuts - can't wait for him friend zoning the zombie brunette.

Mary is giving me R. Mika vibes with that hair. So in the count of interesting things about her that brings it up to 1.

So Hugo has told the boys it's one sided (meaning robo brunette woman), then when she says as much he acts indignant. He is awful. Her nose contouring might also be awful, but she doesn't deserve that.

Condiment bukkake. I'd probably push my protector out the way and demand "more you whips!" But maybe that's just my dry spell talking.

Disappointed that Kaz has summoned the coven to update them on the latest. Sure, you might do that in real life, but it's all there for all to see and that's not a great look when one guy thinks your going forward with them.

Tyler is a joke. Not letting Kaz decide how to speak to Mathew first. He isn't wanting to be "upfront" - it's a counter move to try and stay on TV.

I am VERY DISAPPOINTED in Kaz and the way she dealt with that.

Also very surprised that Toby and Chloe actually got SAVED. They must be growing on the public but I have a memory like an elephant and NEVER FORGET.

I've actually warmed to Chloe in her less than serious attitude towards him this time. I hope she's not doing anything more than passing the time and doing it to stay on the show longer.

I've actually warmed to Chloe in her less than serious attitude towards him this time. I hope she's not doing anything more than passing the time and doing it to stay on the show longer.

Come on! You have watched it as long as I have. That girl is CLUELESS.

Hugo: the arrogance will not be missed, I'm surprised the girl he was coupled with didn't say anything besides the face she pulled.

That was quite curt from Matthew :D I mean, no wonder and Kaz acting incredulous won't look good the more it plays out surely.

This is difficult to watch. Why not just give them cocaine as well? This is completely alcohol fueled. Even Lib was heart wrenching, but that seems sorted thankfully.

Also very surprised that Toby and Chloe actually got SAVED. They must be growing on the public but I have a memory like an elephant and NEVER FORGET.
I find their time apart has actually made me like them more. Chloe was quite fun as the only single girl during Casa and her reaction faces to everybody else’s drama are A* and Toby has revealed the extent that he is a teenage boy with no idea what he is doing. They are literally as close as we get to an unproblematic couple in that villa right now, and I have them pegged for the final three now that Faye and Teddy have imploded.

Faye! OMG! I am sorry though that episode was amazing. Best of the season by a mile.

Well, I'd get rid of Mary and Jake, but can't say I care. I think Millie and Liam have this down up now.

I still think Liam will stray the first time someone shows him a bit of attention at one of his upcoming nightclub appearances.

Is it just me or has Kaz changed over the last week or so? I’m not sure if it’s to do with the way she treated Matt but I wasn’t surprised she was in the bottom 3 girls and she had been my favourite from the start.

Chloe on her date with the new guy was hysterical. I've belatedly really came around to her. Watching last night's now.

The tweets make watching this DRY ASS show so much better

Are you still watching @dUb? I think this season has been BRILLIANT. Faye has easily been the best character since Maura.

It also seems to be GROWING in popularity the further we go through the season. I expect that to DROP OFF somewhat now though as I am not sure we are due anything JUICY until the lie detector test.

I’ve dipped in and out over last couple weeks as the drama has been great. The start of the series was shit and put me off it.

I am all for a Toby and Chloe win now :D Anyone but Jake :zombie: and Liberty.

Are you still watching @dUb? I think this season has been BRILLIANT. Faye has easily been the best character since Maura.
I'm still watching but I think it's a DUD overall despite some high points, several of which have been delivered by Faye I'll admit.

Where are the TWEET REVEAL and NEWS HEADLINE challenges? The activity challenges they've been doing have been complete shit, and the bombshells have mostly underdelivered.

The movie night stunt was great though :disco:

I'm still watching but I think it's a DUD overall despite some high points, several of which have been delivered by Faye I'll admit.

Where are the TWEET REVEAL and NEWS HEADLINE challenges? The activity challenges they've been doing have been complete shit, and the bombshells have mostly underdelivered.

Ooh the tweet reveal and News Headline must still be on its way. All the challenges are always absolute duds apart from a select few.

Maybe the complaints are about Teddy gaslighting the poor girl

Big Brother wouldn't stand a chance in the era of OFCOM HYSTERIA

I can’t believe it’s been 16 years since Kinga went off in to the garden with her wine bottle.

• Love
Reactions: dUb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom