Mabel - About Last Night (album, out now, stocking issues anticipated)

19 tracks + 3 videos is definitely more than I need though.

Even if one of the tracks is already unavailable on release date :eyes:

Last edited:
Midweek number one album... and just like that the signed CD is down to £5.99 on Amazon.

I think Harry will get it as he is only 2k behind, but that’s surely as good a start as they could’ve hoped for given the muted reaction to the singles?

Well, I mean you can’t start any better than #1, but 6k so far and a likely top three in the end is pretty good all things considered.

didn't think she would make the top 10 so result. I think she might end around #5 but could be much worse.

(#85 next week :disco:)

I am over the moon with that. The material has been pretty terrible lately in my opinion but I like her and hope this gives her the opportunity to get back to what she is best at.

Album ended up at number two, which has to be a minor victory.

These songs are actually a lot of fun now I have accepted them for what they are. Loving Mabel's little Eartha Kitt moment on Animal!

Is there anything for me to listen to?

I can’t really be arsed, someone shove the good stuff in my face please

I played this and it sounded like clothes shop music to me. The songs are ok-ish,she sings fine but it feels like there’s no real need for it (unless you’re Mabel wanting to put an album out).

Last edited:
  • BOOM BOOM
Reactions: RJN
out of all the random tracks they're throwing out there (LOL, Let Love Go and Crying On The Dancefloor) it's unforgivable they're not giving Animal a chance! Surely worth a try out of this sinking ship :unicorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom