Mabel - Let Them Know (SG Lewis)

Jark

User
2nd album first single Let Them Know out next week, produced by SG Lewis who's finally become the pop girl hitmaker du jour...

small snippet at the end of this video

*immediately booked to perform Don't Call Me Up at the Inside Soap Awards*

Never liked Mabel before, always found her quite bland. But that clip is :disco:

she posted this and people thought she was coming out

Sorry to judge but she looks so basic in that video :D

definite Dua Lipa vibes. More retro pop, I’m here for it

I’ve never really followed her before, I found her music very basic as well. This one interests me...

I’m just wondering whether the Gina G outfit is on purpose

more IRONIC than ICONIC

had a cheeky listen to the leak of this. there's an awful shameless Doja Cat reference and it's only 2:28 because TikTok, but it's really quite a banger. it's so gay and totally not the avenue I expected from her :disco: the. "baby you're that bitch" bridge is ridiculous. I think I love it!

God she looks like Neneh more in some of those clips.

Looking forward to this, that second album, they will be wanting to follow DUA's success

It is quite ridiculous. Different for her but not in any way I anticipated. A more sophisticated second album is clearly not on the cards.

The tik tok length doesn't bother me, the song feels complete. It is when they knock out verse-chorus-verse-chorus-END that I feel short-changed.

A bit basic but catchy and FUN. It sounds like a big hit for her too

I missed the kind of garbled Khaleesi line originally.

UP HERE the haters look TEENY TINY :disco:

OMG I am absolutely stanning this absolute hot trash RUBBISH BIN fire mess of a song so hard :D
Is ANYBODY taking this song as sincere aside from poor Mabel herself? :D

It's all so tragically awful that it's veered way back again into the realm of HIGH CAMP!

3411003811eff73b8ba105bd1a45147a5f0282a3.gifv

- The way she rhymes "business" with "business" THREE TIMES in a ROW!
- The way this song was focused-grouped into existence "oh DRAG RACE, BOOHOO.com and LIGHT HOUSE MUSIC are popular, let's BLEND IT ALL UP!" :D
- The way a song about being confident is sung and performed by the UK's biggest charisma vacuum since LITTLE BOOTS!

What a moment to be alive, baby YOU'RE THAT BITCH! :disco: :D

It really is the Give Me You GAY REMIX of whatever this decade is named (the TWENTIES??)

WTF happened to the MABEL that did Finders Creepers and Fine Line?:D

A MESS!

Last edited:
Well I got one am embracing it, running with it and listening 20 times a day*

*2 times a week

Surely we don't need a new thread for each release by MABEL so I'll just post here that a rush-released new single "Take It Home" by Ryan Tedder is coming next week :basil:

Did Let Them Know FLOP? It certainly wasn’t the direction I was expecting her to take. I like it, but I prefer her usual songs tbh.

Did Let Them Know FLOP? It certainly wasn’t the direction I was expecting her to take. I like it, but I prefer her usual songs tbh.
PRETTYMUCH

Surely we don't need a new thread for each release by MABEL so I'll just post here that a rush-released new single "Take It Home" by Ryan Tedder is coming next week :basil:
It's only a track from the forthcoming Pokémon anniversary album

Reactions: dUb
I Was gonna say! Fuck the streaming era, they only let them breathe for a week and if nothing happens they shit out a new single!

At this point, Bebe Rexha's discography must be as huge as Kylie's!

she performed this on Love Island and it jumped from 82 to 31 on Spotify :o it could break top 30 on Friday...

...from which heights i'm sure the haters do be lookin' teeny-tiny :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom