5. Drowned World
6. MDNA
7. Sticky & Sweet
8. Re-Invention
9. Rebel Heart
10. Madame X
11. Who's That Girl
12. Virgin Live

I'm sorry but Killers Who ARE Partying is now my favourite from Madame X and it's just one of my all time Madonna favourites I think!!

If only she'd forgotten that ROTTEN COSTUME
She did! She skipped that whole section for that London show and just started with 'Vogue' :D

Fortunately (or not) for both of us we had seen the full unadulterated show at Lisbon a couple of weeks beforehand.

She did! She skipped that whole section for that London show and just started with 'Vogue' :D

Fortunately (or not) for both of us we had seen the full unadulterated show at Lisbon a couple of weeks beforehand.

That really is ROTTEN :D

Kylie would NEVER

I don't love her for it. But I have grown to admire it.

Well Madame X: Music From the theatrical XPERIENCE has now dropped off the iTunes top 200 shart but it has crossed over that all important* 1 million stream landmark on Spotify. Celebration (TWO disc version) is back in at Number 95 on the iTunes sales shart though (approximately 3 sales).

* to 32 middle aged internet gays

Finally sitting down to watch this now and so far the opening of the show falls flat for me, likely her weakest ever. That typewriter scene just goes on for far too long and then out of nowhere she just appears, dressed as Cap’n Crunch.

Let's see how the rest of the show goes!

I just can't be bothered. The tour ended a year and a half ago. Why so long? I can only assume they were digitally de-ageing her frame by frame and she had to have final approval over every shot and doing that during a pandemic and lockdowns can be the only reasonable explanation as to why it's taken eighteen months to tinker with it before it's been considered viewable by HRH.

Now nominated for MTV Best Longform Music Video

:disco:

QUEENTASTICATIONS

Some like K-Mo and K-Bu have trans-decade number 1s, others have (bought) MTV noms

Artists are here to DISTURB THE PEACE

When will your FAVES EVAH

Last edited:
It's decent. Frozen is incredible but other bits aren't quite so successful. The bit with the auctioning of the photo is better than it sounded written down :D

The photo auction business was so POINTLESS live and it was even more pointless on THE TÉLÉ.

She's such a troll for throwing Crave onto the editing room FLOOR; although she'll probably stick it on the LASER DISC/BETAMAX as an EXTRA in 50 years' time when it comes out along with Blond Ambition & Re-Invention Tour from BEYOND THE GRAVE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom