Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A toppy carrot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Phoenix Bottom right. BON APPÉTIT BABY

3AF806EE-5029-412E-8330-744CC22A8D07.jpeg.b88101a0be6043c2ba63418f61e2c8a6.jpeg
Is that MOLD?

Honestly the carrot is the most appetizing thing on that plate. Everything else looks like it has mold on it or has already been digested.

:D There WERE unconfirmed reports of people in the VIP AREA sicking up the buffet on their plates :(

Page 7 of the Beano was the only paper that reported it.

Minnie the Minx described her as "leaking".

I hope the lovely @Andrea Chansen returns to tell us how she had the pleasure of meeting Madonna at a charity do once and how surprisingly down to earth and REALLY funny she was.

If she does, I’ll have to presume that she actually met Faith Brown and someone told her it was Madonna :)

SAD about Madonna, but does anyone know if the TOPPY CARROT is OK?!?

Reactions: Zu
I hope it’s still edible once they remove it from the cadaver as I hate to see good food go to waste. x

I TOLD HER to tie a string around the end for an emergency extraction and WARNED her that the GIRTH was gonna cause trouble, but she NEVER did respect my opinions, and frankly she GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO HER.

She’s in hell with Lulu now xx

I hear she’s gonna LIE IN STATE at the ADMIRAL DUNCAN should anyone wish to pay their RESPECTS or have a final POKE at her TUPPENCE.

Paging @Evie to give her take on the tragic events xx

Although she was known to have a MUSTY MINGE at the best of times, I dread to think how much it must STINK now the ROT has SET IN.

Oh love those rings are clearly only Hula Hoops if you look carefully enough :(

Painted with NAIL VARNISH

Pop favourite MADONNA (RIP) purrs: Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves IN US CURRENCY OBVIOUSLY :)

Gone too soon lol x

madonna-by-huguette590.jpeg

At first I thought “why have they made her fat” and then I realised that they were just trying to accurately reflect the amount of filler in her face in 2020

So, bravo really. Attention to detail is a good skill.

What the actual FUCK is this? Do you really think this is something to joke about? FUCKS SAKE.
I do wonder what Kala’s reaction to this thread would’ve been :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom