• Rita with her heels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mandy

• A toppy carrot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t think this very popular fake death announcement is THAT MUCH WORSE than being told on here the other week that The Retro Bar and the King’s Arms were closing down WHICH THEY AREN’T

Or @Eddie berating us all and then listening to DISCO LEAKS

WHO CAN YOU TRUST THESE DAYS?

I’ve been waiting for this to come up so that I wasn’t the first person to mention it.

She passed away on a Wednesday night/Thursday morning. There’s a super injunction in place that covers her illness and death so as to protect her family from harrassement.

I know due to my work which is why I’ve been reluctant to mention it on here - we’ve all been sworn to secrecy but seeing as this thread is hidden I should be okay.

I’ve been waiting for this to come up so that I wasn’t the first person to mention it.

She passed away on a Wednesday night/Thursday morning. There’s a super injunction in place that covers her illness and death so as to protect her family from harrassement.

I know due to my work which is why I’ve been reluctant to mention it on here - we’ve all been sworn to secrecy but seeing as this thread is hidden I should be okay.

:D!

Moopy - I give you, today's winner.

I think it's good to know that her death will be met with a lot of joy and earnestness.

I wondered where this thread had gone and lo and behold it’s here. Were there complaints from sobbing and hysterical fans?

I note with amusement that this thread has been moved AGAIN

What’s a tippy carrot? Google was of no help

@Phoenix Bottom right. BON APPÉTIT BABY

3AF806EE-5029-412E-8330-744CC22A8D07.jpeg.b88101a0be6043c2ba63418f61e2c8a6.jpeg

Oh it’s a British délicatesse....I should have known

It was ALL SHE COULD AFFORD for the VIP guest buffet at the Madam X tour

Poor love’s practically destitute. Well, she was pre-death

JUST AS WELL SHE DIED REALLY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom