Madonna is back in the studio

POP!

Let the light in
Currently recording with Mike Dean (he co-wrote and co-produced Wildflower Wildfire by Lana Del Rey, but is generally a hip hop collaborator)

It’s going to be absolutely fucking dreadful.

Saving that for later.
36211079a03db606334adbd87c99929d.gif

I knew sis was gonna come for me. :D

I think the stuff I’ve liked least across the recent albums are the urban collabs.
CRAVE is an 11/10 song and should have been a hit.

People dismiss cutie pie Swae Lee as a rapper but he's actually a singer and some corners of the fanbase issuing blanket dismissals of a lot of the Madame X stuff smacked of white privilege / racism :eyes: (not you bbbz)

Last edited:
Ok how about I’m the receptionist, getting the entries and getting very stressed because my inbox won’t be empty at midnight on New Years Eveday, and I’ll ask the Moopybot 5000 to instil some double-checking know how into the spreadsheet?
Marge would appreciate this I'm sure :o

I meant Marje Proops but I believe Madonna is also called that around here, yes :disco:

I'm here for Madame XX: The XXXPerience

1. Bogotá
2. Light Operetta
3. Allah Relinquish
4. Past
5. Houara
6. Murderers Who Are Mourning
7. Repel
8. Zany
9. Go Prosper
10. Mid West
11. Favela Chic
12. Bitch I'm Mercy
13. You Don't Find You Search
14. You Fall

Last edited:
That line of hers / James Baldwins’ gets me every time. :D:disco:
Morrissey keeps using that line as well as a James Baldwin backdrop live and it's interesting how he does it to try and prove he's not a racist, and she does it to protest about being c***y and not giving gays what they want. And he hates her and has called her 'desperate womanhood' (misogyny ahoy) in the past. And yet they probably would get on very well. It's all so... comical. :eyes:

Very interested to see what Madge (as in Madge) is able to build on from Madame X with since she must be aware how well it was recieved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom