Madonna is back in the studio

Introducing Madonna’s new song: Fuck My Pussy Up (featuring Post Malone, Future, Migos, Justin Bieber and the National Autotune Symphony Choir)

Groundbreaking…
monophy.gif

You and a lot of her white, cis-genedered gay fans.

YES I WENT THERE.

:eyes:
"Ghosttown"
"Joan of Arc"
"Inside Out"
"Body Shop"
"Devil Pray"

Show me the Madame X songs that compete :eyes:

I can appreciate Madame X for being her creative peak this past decade, but it just doesn't have the same replay value for me as Rebel Heart.

Rebel Heart has no replay value for me at all beyond Ghosttown and Joan Of Arc. And as much as individual tracks go nothing on Madame X can compete, as an album it's inmeasurably more satisfying. I love how uncompromising it is.

I think Rebel Heart has more replay value. a lot of crap, but Unapologetic Bitch, Ghosttown, Devil Pray (her best song of the 00s!) and the title track are all excellent.

Madame X... I'm only here for God Control, and even that not often. and the crox are simply unignorable.

Through much soul searching and introspection I found that I was able to like TWO records at the same time, maybe even more :o

• Care
Reactions: RJN
If I make the track listing I want from aaaaall the scattered about songs I'd say RH is the stronger outting, but that's not how we got it and MX is more of the unflinching resolve that got her to the top in the first place. She certainly seems more poised for more croaky crunch pop icon godess that we've been craving dangerously since HC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom