Madonna is writing her biopic (CANCELLED)

Directing her own script of her own life story? She must be well and truly off her rocker!

Even Elton had the good grace to stay well away from Rocketman

CB444332-7-D7-B-4-BF5-80-D0-D446-BA839475.jpg

Florence Pugh about to be announced as playing Madonna according to rumours on Instagram :side-eye:

Florence Pugh about to be announced as playing Madonna according to rumours on Instagram :side-eye:
Good choice for the 1978-1985 period for sure. I have a feeling the film will focus on that period of her career anyway - although there was a clip where she was talking about the Evita era.

Would have preferred a TV series to be honest.

I saw Patti Lupone in Company last year and she was excellent, but I must say the historic clips of her in Evita and Les Mis at her supposed peak are pretty dreadful.

Yeah, Florence Pugh is great.

Whether the material will be great is another thing but FINGERS CROSSED.

It’s not so much her directing skills but directing someone playing herself in a movie about herself

that’s just ridiculous.

I guess it’s a Madonna news day

According to sources, the hopefuls participate in intense — sometimes up to 11-hour-a-day — choreography sessions with Madonna’s choreographer, after which there are choreography sessions with Madonna, herself. And then there are callbacks, which consist of readings with Madonna, as well as singing auditions with the superstar.

“You have to be able to do everything,” says one person with knowledge of the process. The movie, which sources say currently culminates with her landmark, 1990 Blonde Ambition tour (this, of course, may change as the script continues to develop), will require dancing and singing sequences, meaning that after the audition process is over, the would-be star is still looking at months’ worth of intense training ahead of a potential start date.

It's like the new Gone With The Wind. But who's playing Ingrid Casares?

And who will play supervillain Chrissie Ciccone?! Can't wait for the scenes were Madge stiffs him for his interior design fees AGAIN and Guy Ritchie tries to run over his foot :disco:

Well clearly Ingrid will be playing herself :disco:

As for CHRISSIE... well if the original script 'teases' she gave us are anything to go by, he's been written out completely and replaced by SISTER MELANIE :disco:

SHe's nothing if not VENGEFUL our old girl..

Frankly, if she doesn't acknowledge how Chrissie's background bopping and selfless penury by staying in the worst room in every hotel on every tour ever made her what she is today, I'm going to be affronted!

I've never in my life seen Bebe Rexha ACT so, if her singing is anything to come by I don't think it'll be good :( Queen Florence though!

If they cast Sky Ferreira this film won't come out until 2040 :(

Florence Pugh OUT

Can't say I'm surprised. The audition boot camp story will have had her agents FUMING.

Makes sense. She’s too A List to be dealing with that kind of faff for a movie that will probably not be very good.

Apparently the current script ends with Blond Ambition.

I think that would make sense for a 2-hour film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom