Madonna singles on digital

That first remix is basically the instrumental part of Beautiful Stranger (and all its later incarnations). I’m glad I didn’t hear it before Beautiful Stranger.

I love the single version of Love Don't Live Here Anymore. I wish it was the version on Something to Remember.

They need to tidy up the singles page on Spotify, so they're all in order of how they were originally released.

omg where is the live version of Live To Tell from?? I See she's HESITANT to add the Confessions version on streaming, I absolutely love that one.

TWO Spanglish versions? Madre is keeping us fed.

giving

jlo-mi.gif

omg where is the live version of Live To Tell from?? I See she's HESITANT to add the Confessions version on streaming, I absolutely love that one.
I believe it's from the Who's That Girl Tour. The same version was included on the original CD single in 1995.

I must say I’m loving MG these days even though it has historically been one of my least favourites

Suede love, what is Pretender?
Album track on Like A Virgin (which was the Material Girl B-side at the time.)
She's never been a big B-sides artist, and often in the '80s the single B-sides were the parent album tracks that the label were not going to release as singles..

Why does the first soundtrack version sound exactly the same as the Orbit mix? 🤔

None of those tracks are the version of I’ll Remember that I know..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom