MAFIA 2022

jeannae-oh-my.gif

Could people REGISTER THEIR INTEREST in whether they'd be FREE and WILLING TO TAKE PART in a round of Mafia THIS WEEKEND :o :ghost:

I couldn’t think of ANYTHING WORSE love

Do you usually take part?
I’ve taken part in the past two but I was cruelly LYNCHED in the first one and was the detective last time and came so close to CRACKING THE CASE :evil:

+ I have plans this weekend :angel:

I’ve taken part in the past two but I was cruelly LYNCHED in the first one and was the detective last time and came so close to CRACKING THE CASE :evil:

+ I have plans this weekend :angel:
our group dm included Suomi, who was mafia the whole time :evil: :D

our group dm included Suomi, who was mafia the whole time :evil: :D
If it was the last time, then it wasn't the whole time, he was converted a few nights in, and it was at that point our victory was certain

Reactions: RJN
Although I can't be there, please feel free to use my corpse as the inciting incident.

I can't do this weekend and last time made me too anxious so I think I'd rather not anyway

I lasted a FAIR WHILE in the last one but all of you CHUMPS (or those who were left) decided they trusted Suomi over me and LYNCHED ME leading to the MAFIA VICTORY!

Yes I am looking at YOU @RJN. I can’t remember who else was involved…

• Care
Reactions: RJN
I can do WHENEVER, so if most can’t do the weekend then I can do WHENEVER!! Just do it for CRYING OUT LOUD.

I wonder if this is the time to mention that I actually called the last game as a Mafia victory slightly too soon.

We were that good we even corrupted the host! :disco:
It wasn't corruption, just ordinary incompetence.

As you may recall, I had a rule where a Mafia member could randomly die in the night of Coronavirus. We had one innocent villager and two Mafia members left at the end of the night phase, but I forgot to run the random number generator to see if a Mafia member would die that night before calling the victory. If it had ended up one on one, the remaining innocent villager would have won the tie breaker over whichever Mafia member was left and the villagers would have won.

As you may recall, I had a rule where a Mafia member could randomly die in the night of Coronavirus. We had one innocent villager and two Mafia members left at the end of the night phase, but I forgot to run the random number generator to see if a Mafia member would die that night before calling the victory. If it had ended up one on one, the remaining innocent villager would have won the tie breaker over whichever Mafia member was left and the villagers would have won.

Was that POOR INNOCENT VILLAGER not ME? :argh:

Basically what you're saying is we won.

lol does everyone remember when i said penelope was mafia and you were all like fuck of butters ur talkin shit and killed me instead because bants and then it turned out i was right all along and basically we wud have won if u hadn't all been dicks lol

lol does everyone remember when i said penelope was mafia and you were all like fuck of butters ur talkin shit and killed me instead because bants and then it turned out i was right all along and basically we wud have won if u hadn't all been dicks lol
USE THE GHOST

You were essentially accidentally right though, given I had no idea what I was at the time and you were saying it while I was asleep :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom