Malou Prytz - Bananas

D-I-G-N-I-T-A-S!

• Total voters
its terrible objectively, but I've heard it one time and its stuck in my head. And it gave us a new spelling of Bananas. So 8

The funny thing for me was I had two friends over who have never seen Melodifestivalen before - I spent a long time building up how the sheer quality of the competition had turned Sweden into Eurovision’s superpower.

This was the first thing they heard… :D

Obviously it's excellent. Highlights include:

Gary Glitter's Rock & Roll Part II being the latest song to get the Melfest rip-off treatment.
Being styled like she's won a trolley dash around the Air Ambulance shop.
Ace Gothel living vicariously through a much younger model, despite the song not suiting her in any way.

10/10

It’s that elusive marriage of a great song and performer. The lyrics are poignant and relatable, her delivery suits it perfectly, the soaring chorus is a MOMENT every time it happens, it’s kind of the female Arcade in the sense of it being full of longing that people will connect with and it’s real music adjacent…

I can’t get enough of it.

It’s that elusive marriage of a great song and performer. The lyrics are poignant and relatable, her delivery suits it perfectly, the soaring chorus is a MOMENT every time it happens, it’s kind of the female Arcade in the sense of it being full of longing that people will connect with and it’s real music adjacent…

I can’t get enough of it.
I would like to give this post the opposite of a Manson.

I do think that starting the song sat on her arse on that lovely chair which someone had scribbled over in IKEA before SVT bought it for the performance for 5 euro in the soiled and torn area near the tills really kicked it off with a RIGHTFUL BANG :disco:

There is also that very hot and not at all laboured HIGH KICK from that one in the middle at 0:39 :disco:

All this and a GRINNING BERGENDAHL ON DRUMS :disco:

Just TOO MANY EXPENSIVE HIGHLIGHTS TO MENTION!

Last edited:
It was written during a FONDUE EVENING and they chose the wrong wine so it sliced through their INTERNAL ORGANS AND BRAINS rather than the barely digested FONDUE

I MEAN YOU CAN LAUGH BUT LOOK WHERE IT LEFT POOR MALOU :(

Of course it was going to be Ace Wilder’s BIG COMEBACK but she stripped nude in the restaurant after the fondue, did a sizzling high kick, fell to the floor and split herself in two after catching an INADVERTENT NANA UP HER FANCY

I’ve only just discovered that this rubbish was co-written by the generally rather dry DEBS! I have a NEW FOUND RESPECT for them :disco:

And remember how she got Aisleyne on drums!

Lina-Anderberg-OW.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom