Mariah Misc 2022

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
Something tells me it's gonna be a busy year for the lambz

mariah carey GIF by RealityTVGIFs

So there a rumours that a co-write with Janet Jackson has been registered.

Given what we know about the Brandy collab, I wonder if The Butterfly Lounge is going to be a duets project? Perhaps made up of new songs (like the Janet one) and old tracks revisited (The Roof).

So there a rumours that a co-write with Janet Jackson has been registered.

Given what we know about the Brandy collab, I wonder if The Butterfly Lounge is going to be a duets project? Perhaps made up of new songs (like the Janet one) and old tracks revisited (The Roof).
I think the "co-write" ended up being some gay sampling both in his own song rather than a genuine collab.

I love how this essentially proves Mariah doesn't write her tweets :)

Nick has released this new song sampling Love Takes Time saying how much he wants her back 🥴

#1s is at no. 20 on the Billboart Album Chart after Record Store Day or whatever

If she released a collecrion of some of her best hits and called id Kewwtu Parry

She's making her first public appearance in a couple of years tomorrow!

She’s doing an Instagram story now highlighting a fan-favourite song from each of her studio albums to celebrate the induction into the Songwriters Hall of Fame

It’s Don’t Stop (Funkin’ 4 Jamaica)’s time to shine!

That's nice, although she's making questionable choices. Why give Make It Happen and Hero shine? They were singles!

I would have gone for:

Mariah Carey - Prisoner, but yes, Vanishing is more appropriate for a Songwriters Hall of Fame moment
Emotions - Til The End of Time or The Wind
Music Box - Everything Fades Away (or All I've Ever Wanted)
Daydream - Looking In, Melt Away or Underneath The Stars
Butterfly - The Roof, Breakdown or Babydoll
Rainbow - Petals
Glitter - Never Too Far
Charmbracelet - Sunflowers for Alfred Roy
The Emancipation of Mimi - I Wish You Knew or Fly Like a Bird
E=MC - Migrate, Side Effects or I Wish You Well
Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel - Betcha Gon' Know (The Prologue)
Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse - Meteorite, You Don't Know What To Do, Camouflage
Caution - Giving Me Life, Portrait

• Love
Reactions: dUb
I just love watching her come out on top. The snooty fashion crowd snubbed her for DECADES cuz she was too 'tacky'. But while all those talentless "It" girls faded into obscurity, Mariah was busy forging a musical legacy. And now they need her more than she needs them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom