MARINA - Electra Heart sync & general chat

I love some songs on this but I don’t even remember all of them, including Bubblegum Bitch, which I’m currently enjoying

I didn't like Bubblegum Bitch at first but "welcome to the life of....ELECTRA HEART!" was so undeniable that I eventually succumbed.
same. I didn't really get it for the longest time but the Love + Fear Tour PERF won me over. totally undeniable banger.

10 Bubblegum Bitch

No 11 SMASH Primadonna has held up nicely. Still fun and maybe more relevant than ever in the era of the Social Media Influencer.

I love Primadonna so much. I know it’s parody or whatever but I don’t care
I mean I CARE about the topic but I usually don’t think about it and just enjoy it for what it is

FILL THE VOID
up with CELLULOID
take a PICTURE, I'm with the BOYS
get what I want cos I ASK FOR IT
NOT BECAUSE I'M REALLY

THAT DESERVING OF IT...

incredible verse. incredible song. Primadonna has aged like fine wine, surprisingly, and it being essentially her signature song just feels right.

must be one of my 5 ish most played songs of all time. SHEER ABUSE!

11 Primadonna

• Love
Reactions: RJN
I've been stanning Lies lately. for the longest time I think I couldn't stand it and I still find the dub wobble production a bit much, but God the tune and her vocals are STELLAR.

she really sounds like she's drowning in despair. talk about selling the fantasy.
:disco:

10 Bubblegum Bitch
11 Primadonna
09 Lies

"Lies" grabbed me instantly, 1st listen. Has quite a bit in common with TFJ, lyrically.

The guy I was “dating” at the time was obsessed with Marina and this album. And Primadonna described him perfectly

ps. there is an acoustic Lies that I just discovered is on Spotify if you go looking. it's excellent, naturellement

I do think the song is missing a middle 8.

Home wrecker doesn’t quite live up to the first 3 songs for me

Home wrecker doesn’t quite live up to the first 3 songs for me
it's definitely a step down but that chorus is still a fabulous rush.

10 Bubblegum Bitch
11 Primadonna
09 Lies
08 Homewrecker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom