Mark Ronson - Late Night Feelings (Feat. Lykke Li)

This is fucking gorgeous.

On and on and on, feel it on and on - onandon onandon, LATE NIGHT FEELINGS into the post chorus wibbly bit is the best part.

I hope the album lives up to this.

Very brief clips from the album on his Instagram. It sounds like it will be pretty special top to bottom, but this one jumped out:

yay. i feel like lykke is overdue (another) big hit. not sure this will be it but i like unexpected progression of the chorus.

yay. i feel like lykke is overdue (another) big hit. not sure this will be it but i like unexpected progression of the chorus.

Yes I am not convinced this is going to perform anything like Nothing Breaks Like a Heart but it is so good.

What a video, what a woman. :disco:

Love the disco hairdrying, generally throwing herself about with gay abandon in the Ronson gallery and the eventual dry humping of his leg.

Between the Krystal Klear remix of the title track and Don't Leave Me Lonely I am still very much into Mr Ronson's output this era.

(Even if Yebba - who obviously has a very gorgeous voice - is kind of right on the verge of doing a bit too much for my tastes at least once.)

Despite it petering out a bit at the end, and Camila's variously garbled/whiny/nasal vocal stylings I still quite like this:

and

The Angel Olsen song is still the one I need to hear though.

Despite it petering out a bit at the end, and Camila's variously garbled/whiny/nasal vocal stylings I still quite like this:

i'm still not sure why she is so popular. i know she was in a girl band by how did she become bigger than it?

yeah True Blue is the tits, and Spinnin is excellent. Truth with Alicia Keys is decent too. Haven't played the full thing yet but it seems super solid.

On first listen this is GREAT! Late Night Feelings seems to sound EVEN BETTER as part of the album :disco:

Angel Olsen's track was my initial fave, and I'm sure others will pop with future listens.

everyone who hasn't checked out the album yet really does need to give this one a shot

it's really divine

This album is pretty marvellous top to bottom. True Blue I could happily listen to on a loop, but 2 AM is not so far behind.

Why are we not talking about this more?

This is really an excellent album

Late Night Feelings is :disco: overload

Don’t Leave Me Lonely
Late Night Feelings
Nothing Breaks Like a Heart

All tens

Get on board gays :evil:

only listened to the singles, true blue and truth but this album really sounds like it has monster potential.

Between the Krystal Klear remix of the title track and Don't Leave Me Lonely I am still very much into Mr Ronson's output this era.
I didn't pay much mind to this album initially given his normally very patchy output but this amazing remix has got me on board.

"True Blue" is the other killer track for me so far.

Has anyone heard the album? I loved the Miley collab but the other two didn't do much for me.

As with the song, good but not as good as Late Night Feelings. I expect it will end up charting higher eventually.

However, True Blue must be one of the best songs of the year.

I ran to you, I ran to you, I ran to you AND YOU KNOW WHY

having quite a moment with True Blue this afternoon, very underrated song

FUCKIN' AROUND
and FALLIN' IN LOVE

:disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom