Marshmello ft Chvrches - Here With Me

Rita

User

Why do we have no thread for this? Why is it not number 1 forever more? Clearly the best song this year and it really doesn’t seem to have been as HUGE as it should have been.

Hasn't it already happened? I'm sure it was mentioned in one of the many CHVRCHES topics.

Last edited:
This been and GONE but it a tune. I think REET is noting this but saying why there isn't a thread?

Now I'm no longer sure whether I already know this because someone has already posted about this here or whether it's because every song they've made over the past 3 years has sounded the same.

I'm pretty sure it's the former but maintain that they need something fresh for the next album.

This been and GONE but it a tune. I think REET is noting this but saying why there isn't a thread?

Yes, that’s exactly what I was meaning. It just seemed to have skimmed the top 10, and then seems to be universally ignored here.

@Jark this BOP better appear in your countdown.

I don’t think so. Well none spring to mind, although I did know that they are not new. Anything worth checking out?
Yes - the Every Open Eye album start to end, or specifically Leave a Trace and Clearest Blue to begin. They have far, far better songs than this.

They're one of my most played acts of the last decade. Impromptu top 10:

1. The Mother We Share
  2. Recover
  3. Get Out
  4. Gun
  5. Keep You On My Side
  6. Get Away
  7. Clearest Blue
  8. Miracle
  9. Never Say Die
  10. Leave A Trace

Did our @Rita have a dabble in the end?

I did have a listen over the weekend and I did know a few songs but obviously never really clocked who they were for some reason. I love their voices, and have added them to my playlists on Spotify to get more familiar with them when I am driving (when I mostly listen to music).

this came and went very swiftly cause Chvrches got into a feud with Marshmello shortly after it was released so it didn't really have a chance.

tbh for the best cause it sounds like bad rethread of Happier

I sort of thought the opposite - felt like it hung around for ages. A quick loosky at it's chart run

42-23-14-15-11-10-{9}-11-14-15-15-16-20-58-69->15

Seems about right - it was all over the radio for months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom