MEDINA - In i dimman

Rate it!

• Total voters

Hak

User
Perhaps the entry 4th most likely to win and what a treat :disco:

Note that they had to redo a lot of of the choreography and changed color scheme because of the Russian invasion.

Discuss!

Don’t think much of this at all and a bit baffled by its popularity x

I'd love to know what's so great about midtempo men's chanting :eyes:

I'd love to know what's so great about midtempo men's chanting :eyes:
I'd love to know what's so great about album after album of mediocrity which people force themselves to like x (although :D at the LOVE REACT in response to my "Years of Mariah..." post and in any case I'm only scrapping because I'm in a temper :disco:)

ANYONE WITH SOMETHING NASTY TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY NEW BOYFRIEND ALI OFF MEDINA CAN GO TO THEIR ROOMS RIGHT NOW

• Care
Reactions: dUb
LIVE FIREWORKS :disco:

And of course FLAGS :disco:

big-bear-speedos-01.jpg

I don’t think my nerves could take KlaHa attempting to hit those notes in the live shows.

Set the backing vocals to ELEVEN please Karl Oskar!

12 for Cornelia
10 for this
8 for Klara

and thats all I've heard so far

I was surprised that this wasn't the other Medina

• Care
Reactions: D5K
Can they make the SOUK BREAKDOWN a bit more EXPENSIVE SOUNDING though? It's all a bit BONTEMPI at the moment, as much as I love the song and performance.

They must be so SWEATY post performance being around all that terribly dangerous FIRE! :shock:

Bless Fat Ali and friend for their low expectations and gratitude :disco:

I bet YOUR faves won't be nearly this grateful OR INDEED TUBBY if they win tonight

At least if they don't win, they won't lose to something as hateful as LA VOIX (:tongueout:) so my evening won't be entirely ruined

Just MAINLY

I am of course notoriously adept at getting over-involved and caring too much but I think Medina will be pleased with their result given how shocked they were to get to the final in the first place

*sobs uncontrollably until Tuesday*

I am of course notoriously adept at getting over-involved and caring too much but I think Medina will be pleased with their result given how shocked they were to get to the final in the first place

*sobs uncontrollably until Tuesday*
They know they're getting invited back next year so I bet Ali's cheerfully tucking into the buffet while the lanky one stands guard in case anyone makes a play for a vol-au-vent.

BREAKING: Leaked results from a EUROSONG PRIX D’OR POLL indicate that 95% of European voters would have been more likely to vote for Medina than “some grizzling old divorcee in her Primark sparkles taking a break from her daily diet of 200 Peter Stuyvesant to groan about yet another three-week relationship grinding to an entirely predictable halt.” :disco:

NO DEATH THREATS PLEASE JUST JESTING

I am however very concerned about Ali who reports that he’s STOPPED EATING after all the upset :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom