Mel C on Dancing With The Stars

Peekaboo

User
She's good, a little stiff still but can definitely blossom.

I think she'll get further in the competition voting-wise with an American audience than a British one actually.

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
Well her 'Toxic' dance was very good. Comments that she is being a bit under marked by the judges?

SPICE UP Len, Spice Up!

Pipo

Welcome to Chromatica (Wigs not allowed)
clearly, these pesky Americans hate the Brits!

Mel C UP!

Jark

gave ur love away
was this her best dance? looks a little wooden to me, a few too many pauses without choreo, and some LOOSE LEGS.

Peekaboo

User
"Dancing JAZZ" :side-eye:

She wasn't that great in this one in my opinion. She obviously can pull off the physical stuff easily (she's SPORTY SPICE after all :disco: ) but they're out of sync a fair bit and it's very start and stoppy as @Jark says. But then I have an AVERSION to this type of fake gurning Charleston dancing.

FetchFugly

closing in again
Mel was great in that dance, not quite as good as Queen Faye mind:

I just looked at the scoring chart on Wikipedia for last night's show. Crazily high scores. Eleven couples and Mel was in a FIVE WAY TIE for third place with the judges on her 36. It is almost as though they were trying to engineer a shock bottom two :rolleyes:

Peekaboo

User
She was a bit stiff in the actual quickstep bits I have to say and there's NO WAY that would have been a 9 - 9 - 9 - 9 score in Strictly WTF. Oh well, she had potential!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom