• Shirley Clamp - Min kärlek (2004)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BWO - Temple of Love (2006)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
Barbados - Se Mig (2000=)

Friends - När jag tänker på imorgon (2000=)

Barbados - Allt som jag ser (2001)

Pernilla Wahlgren & Jan Johansen - Let Your Spirit Fly (2003)

Shirley Clamp - Min kärlek (2004)

Nanne Grönvall - Håll om mig (2005)

BWO - Temple of Love (2006)

Sanna Nielsen - Empty Room (2008)

Caroline af Ugglas - Snälla, Snälla (2009)

Actually I say it gets hard, for me there's a clear choice next. THEN it gets difficult. But we'll see how many agree with me...

It pains me to admit, but Empty Room probably would have done REALLY WELL at ESC.

It's definitely not as good as Undo though.

If we're getting rid of Barbados can it at least be the CHEIRON RIP OFF 'Se mig'

It pains me to admit, but Empty Room probably would have done REALLY WELL at ESC.

It's definitely not as good as Undo though.

I've never taken to Empty Room. It was such a disappointment to see her return with THAT a year after Vågar du, vågar jag

So many Melodifestivalen all-time greats in this line-up with songs that don’t even touch their best.

Can’t believe three very evil little girls have voted for Snälla Snälla :evil:

Caroline was very much the Clara Klingenström of 2009. I do think it probably loses a bit if you don't understand the Swedish lyrics, which are simplistic but very beautiful.

I also love the random detail that she's one of the richest women in Sweden which, not to be mean but you really wouldn't think to look at her. :D

I do think it probably loses a bit if you don't understand the Swedish lyrics, which are simplistic but very beautiful.
It could be equally as beautiful in a language I did understand, and I would still chop it. There is nary a tune to be found!

Caroline was very much the Clara Klingenström of 2009. I do think it probably loses a bit if you don't understand the Swedish lyrics, which are simplistic but very beautiful.

I also love the random detail that she's one of the richest women in Sweden which, not to be mean but you really wouldn't think to look at her. :D
To be fair I don’t understand the lyrics but it is a very pretty song.

Reactions: VoR
I MUCH prefer Hon Har Inte, which does what Snalla Snalla does in a much more sophisticated way. This one breaks me!

Reactions: D5K
Well that post doesn’t look completely out of context thanks to some zealous moderating. :bruised:

I voted for "När jag tänker på imorgon," which I guess is not a popular opinion... "Allt som jag ser" was one of my favorites so I don't see how its winning

Empty Room? Empty INDEED!

Agree it would have done well at the contest.

This is BRITNEY SURVIVOR all over again. Can we at least work out how to vote TACTICALLY?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom