Melodi Grand Prix: Delfinale 3

Maybe it's just the lyrical similarities but I keep thinking of Running With Lions by Alice(?) from whatever MF year it was.

The problem with Titans is that the chorus sounds like how I would sing it if I did a karaoke cover of it.

Screenshot_20220129-200906.png

I would like to report a scandal. I thought votes were meant to be capped at three

I better hurry up or I'm not done with dinner by 10 pm. See you later for the event of the night. x

Reactions: COB
Oh wow, this is VERY Netflix Eurovision film parody entry. It's a very thin song, it has about 2 lines of lyrics in total :D

Strongly disagree - I haven’t been this captivated by a narrative in a song in a long time. She performs it brilliantly too, with knowing nods for be camera. I agree that it could do extremely well though!

Norway unceremoniously BINNED OFF tonight in favour of other countries, but Subwoolfer performed this evening…

I can’t help but feel that this could have a similar run to ‘Spirit in the Sky’, in that it clearly shows potential on a small stage, but could really POP in a big arena and go on to mop up televotes.

• Love
Reactions: COB
Want your grandma YUM YUM :disco:

I wasn't too impressed with much else tonight apart from the lady who lost out in the final duel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom