Melodifestivalen 2022 GOSSIP OCH BITCHING thread

Nassim Al Fakir entering would be a useful one for any games of six degrees of separation using only Melodifestivalen entrants - you could get Agnes through to Martin Stenmarck or Charlotte Perrelli once he's in :disco:

A leak in the app reveals Shirley is IN with a song called Let There Be Angela, Lisa Miskovsky is back, and Malou Prytz’s song is called Bananas

Seriously though, SHAKING AND CRYING at the return of the Clamp. That's a great song title, PLEASE HOLY CAROLA let the song live up to it.

I'm quite excited about this, there's potential for some absolute nonsense and the return of the superfluous key change to Swedish shores, which I'm FULLY in favour of :disco:

12 - Lillasyster - Til Our Days Are Over
10 - Lisa Miskovsky - Best to Come
08 - Linda Bengtzing -Fraflafragalar Hurrah!
07 - Medina - In i Dimman
06 - Angela Clamp - Let There Be Shirleys
05 - Alvaro Estrella - Suave
04 - Anna Bergendahl - Higher Power
03 - Malou Prytz - Bananas
02 - LIAMOO - Bluffin
01 - Browsing Collection - Face In The Crowd

NO POINTS FOR YOU - Omar Rudberg

Oh god, I hadn't even BEGUN to consider the SHIRLEY'S CHOICE in front of us - WHICH ONE OUT OF SHIRLEY OR LINDA DO I WANT IN HEAT THREE?!

I didn’t think we would see Shirley or Linda ever back again (outside of a TROUPE or SKIT). Remember when we all thought it had got boring?

BLUFFIN BANANAS

Thrilled that Shirl gets another whirl, but sad that poor Lili and Susie have been passed over and won't get another green room piss up.

I didn’t think we would see Shirley or Linda ever back again (outside of a TROUPE or SKIT). Remember when we all thought it had got boring?
I remember the days when @VoR would declare Alcazar going direkt as the DEATH KNELL of Melodifestivalen because "it's obviously never going to happen again!" :disco:

(and to be entirely fair, he wasn't technically WRONG on that one :basil:)

So...

Already Confirmed
  • Robin Bengtsson
  • Alvaro Estrella
  • Angelino
  • Lancelot Hedman
  • Malou Prytz
  • Medina
  • Anna Bergendahl
  • Tenori
  • Lillasyster
  • Malin Christin

Leaked by app
  • Lisa Miskowski
  • Tone Sekelius
  • Browsing Collection
  • Shirley Clamp

Tone is some kind of vlogger/influencer but seems to have a good voice.

Browsing Collection is

Last edited:
Screenshot_20211130_214820.jpg

This is a FAMILY SHOW.

Confirmed list (it's the same) plus songwriting credits

* G:Son wrote Anna Bergendahl's entry
* Malou's Bananas was penned by Ace Wilder
* Shirl has Pelle Nylen, who co-wrote Words Are Not Enough for Steps, My Love for Westlife and Inside Your Heaven for Carrie Underwood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom