Melodifestivalen 2022 GOSSIP OCH BITCHING thread

Hak

User
Beat Of Broken Hearts was my favourite of this year's songs. I hope lightning can strike twice but that Nobody performance is DIRE :D
Yeah, it was :D
To her defence it was like her second time performing on television after netting a Bingolotto appearance a few months before that.

I took the time to watch her Nobody, BoBH Semi and then Final performances back to back.

At least I can see marked improvements in her stage presence, timing and vocals for each performance.

Even though I don’t feel she’s got the weight to back up her pimp slot placement I’m fine with her getting a third try (since the Swedish population still doesn’t know who she is). I’ll be happy if she surprises me and at least she’s a competitor that we know will go for the win.

Last edited:

David 5000

I'll dance alone
I'm clinging onto the hope that even if they cancel the tour, they could still do a big live finale in Stockholm.

Tetris-Rock

one of those "they/thems"
New COVID restrictions in Sweden seem potentially likely to impact the live shows, at least for the first couple of heats:

I have tickets for the final so here is hoping the situation improves considerably by then :(

Pingu

Noot noot
I remember thinking what a miracle it was that none of the artists were taken down by Covid last year. It seems almost inevitable this year.

COB

Gimme some BRAIN
We could've had a Further Trials of Anna Book thread here :D

EDIT: Oh, I just checked and our thread is already called that - I thought it was the MANY trials for some reason :tongueout: Well either way it would've been good to have updates.

Kratz

User
We could've had a Further Trials of Anna Book thread here :D

EDIT: Oh, I just checked and our thread is already called that - I thought it was the MANY trials for some reason :tongueout: Well either way it would've been good to have updates.
The Emancipation (and Vaccination) of Anna Book.

VoR

Take it or leave it
She apparently had her brush with it in October. Fortunately she was able to muster the strength to ring Aftonbladet and conduct a wistful photoshoot in a lovely autumnal coat before sinking back into her death bed.

1642196654749.png

dUb

TRY IT ON ME
That's a shame, I guess no live audience again.
Actually: According to SVT, they will still let in audiences for the Melodifestivalen's broadcasts, unlike last year when the broadcasts from the Annex were completely without audiences. This year's approach is based on current restrictions, currently a maximum of 500 in the audience.

Penelope

striking, unique, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘳
Actually: According to SVT, they will still let in audiences for the Melodifestivalen's broadcasts, unlike last year when the broadcasts from the Annex were completely without audiences. This year's approach is based on current restrictions, currently a maximum of 500 in the audience.
I imagine it'll make absolutely no difference to the noise compared with a full Swedish audience :basil:

Alla

Beast in Black
I was re-reading the best thread ever (Allafestivalen) and just realised some posts were deleted, what happened? :square: There are 38 pages but for some reason I can't read/open the last one, maybe some stuff was deleted? I can't remember anything out of hand.

ZenGiraffe

Take a walk on the wildlife side
I was re-reading the best thread ever (Allafestivalen) and just realised some posts were deleted, what happened? :square: There are 38 pages but for some reason I can't read/open the last one, maybe some stuff was deleted? I can't remember anything out of hand.
There are only 1,478 posts in that thread, which should fit into 37 pages. The last two posts look like they are discussing something else, so my guess is that posts were moved to start a new thread, but the database glitched and didn't update to show it as only 37 pages long.

Actually this wasn't true, but the thread should now be fixed.

ButterTart

Big face energy
There are only 1,478 posts in that thread, which should fit into 37 pages. The last two posts look like they are discussing something else, so my guess is that posts were moved to start a new thread, but the database glitched and didn't update to show it as only 37 pages long.

I can't read most of that because some daft beggar has put a line through it, but I'm sure it was a wild ride.

Penelope

striking, unique, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘳

What was it in the end? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom