Melodifestivalen 2022 GOSSIP OCH BITCHING thread

Also à song written especially for MARGARET has been rumoured. B&B “hugely impressed” by the WORLD CLASS STAGE PRESENCE :disco:

:D Well as long as Alcazar are on BACKSTAGE BVS with bags over their heads during the performance that’s fine by me as you all know how I feel about THEM
Honestly, you really must be ELECTROCUTED FOR YOUR OWN GOOD SUSAN :(

I played Blame It On The Disco to my Polish correspondent during that particular MF SAISON and he said (or SPAT) SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING THE UK WOULD SEND which SAYS IT ALL

:basil:

I played Blame It On The Disco to my Polish correspondent during that particular MF SAISON and he said (or SPAT) SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING THE UK WOULD SEND which SAYS IT ALL

If ONLY!

Anyway, what would your little OINK AND TUSSLE know about GOOD EUROVISION ANYWAY :rolleyes:

Reactions: Hak
Anyway - and I’m sorry to disappoint - Alcazar have confirmed that they’ll not be returning because of Lynn’s GIPPY HIP and risk of her GLASS EYE falling out MID-TWIRL

If ONLY!

Anyway, what would your little OINK AND TUSSLE know about GOOD EUROVISION ANYWAY :rolleyes:
He likes (and I’ve seen him openly weeping to) HOREHRONIE :disco:

CASE CLOSED

Also, NOT SO LITTLE. Not nice to say it but he’s had to have the FRONT DOOR WIDENED

Personally I’m still crying out for the return of PETRA NIELSEN

Sure to be very HOT, very NOW (unlike SOME) :disco:

Goodness, we ARE a ludicrous group of people aren't we :disco:
:disco: Oh he's not the ONLY one who's openly wept to Horehronie BELIEVE YOU ME. In fact we might have done it (DID do it) simultaneously :disco:

:D at the discerning @win_the_game liking this post

MUCH LOVE DARLING :love:

Are they doing the arenas next year or is it still confined to a TV studio?

I can HARDLY WAIT

However I simply won't be able to concentrate on the songs because of the FRENZIED MASTURBATION

Still don’t find him hot :shy:

Would like another entry from him at some point but thrilled to have Oscar brightening up my Saturday evenings for six weeks!

Let's go throught this years SFs and see who's likely to return in 2022:

From Semi Final 1 in Globen Annexet

1. Danny
Very likely to compete again and next year provides a golden opportunity since Mello offers certainty in very uncertain times. SVT could possibly set up for a ten year anniversary rematch against Loreen. He's indicated that he really liked the forum and possibilities of showcasing his creativity. Has also overcome the mental blockade he got after losing to Euphoria. He thought the 2021 Final felt a bit unexciting when he wasn't trying to win it. Will likely enter a ESC targeted performance next time.

2. Lillasyster
Loves Mello and are very eager to come back soon.

3. Nathalie Brydolf
Has expressed desire to come back, didn't make a fool out of herself last time and participated in songwriting camps this summer. If she returns it wont be with a ballad.

4. Paul Rey
Would like to come back but should take a sabbatical after competing back to back.

5. Arvingarna
Found their new sound and genre. Will be back at some point, likely not next year.

6. Jessica Andersson
Will never say no to Mello but will have to wait a few years. Also isn't a fresh face anymore.

7. Kadiatou
One performance is all we needed from you-ou-ou.

Last edited:
Are we likely to get Wiktoria back? Even though the juries absolutely despise her, she really feels like she has a win in her if it can all come together at some point..

Molly Sanden has a gig on the Friday night so she’s probably still a no.

Didn’t they change their name to something bizarre like Sheela?

*EXPLOSIVE FINAL CHORUS ABOUT MIND-BLOWING BREAKUP SEX*

*POUTS SULTRILY AT CAMERA*

“Phoebe darling, how’s the new relationship going?” “Oh Felicity darling it’s wonderful. I just can’t stop SMILING IN LOVE.”

:tongueout::tongueout::tongueout:

Of all the songs we’ve looned over on here, ‘Smiling In Love’ is the one which can I most easily imagine prompting a SHRILL SCREAM from @Penelope the second it starts, naturally followed by treating all those present to the HOT ROUTINE :disco:

Of all the songs we’ve looned over on here, ‘Smiling In Love’ is the one which can I most easily imagine prompting a SHRILL SCREAM from @Penelope the second it starts, naturally followed by treating all those present to the HOT ROUTINE :disco:
COME ON GIRLS, YOU KNOW THE WORDS!

• Love
Reactions: Zu
Which artists would you have down as Very Likely at this point?
- Lillasyster (Honestly loves Mello and SVT doesn't have many strong rock acts to choose from)
- Wiktoria (Been to songwriting camps and the timing makes sense)
- Malou Prytz (Backed by a female empowerment consortium, also the youngest "MF veteran" with decent results)
- Liamoo (Got snubbed by SVT last year (!!!) as they opted for Danny, Saade, Ewald & Rey)
- Danny (The timing makes perfect sense for him)
- Robin Bengtsson (Most recent winners would be hard to persuade, not RB though)
- E-Type (Has sent in songs, his new record label will need a vehicle to relaunch his career)
- Omar Rudberg (Was in contention previous years, continues to release music and Young Royals gives him a push)
- Lina Hedlund (She's easy to work with and they don't have many of her caliber or genre to choose from. It's time for Lina to get recycled.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom