Melodifestivalen 2022 GOSSIP OCH BITCHING thread

Penelope

I šta ćemo sad?
Pronouns
Any
A little late, but the P4 Nästa slot at Melodifestivalen that would normally have announced the first entrant some time around now has been REMOVED. R.I.P. to the contest slot that has given us such LUMINARIES as Amanda Aasa, Julia Alfrida and SMILO :(

Other than that - apparently we WON'T be getting Clara Klingenström back next year, which will be the first edition not run by Christer Björkman since 2001 and as so is being KEENLY WATCHED in the run-up (possibly solely by about ten gays, two of whom are me and @VoR) for signs of deviations from the formula

-

Heat 1 - Malmö (5 February)

1. Malou Prytz - Bananas (Ace Wilder, Jimmy "Joker" Thörnfeldt, Joy Deb, Linnea Deb)
2. THEOZ – Som du vill (Tobias Lundgren, Axel Schylström, Tim Larsson, Elize Ryd, Jimmy ‘Joker’ Thörnfeldt)
3. Shirley Clamp - Let There Be Angels (Mats Tärnfors, Pelle Nylén, Shirley Clamp, Jakob Skarin)
4. Omar Rudberg – Moving Like That (Omar Rudberg, Gustav Blomberg, Amanda Kongshaug, Kristin Marie)
5. Danne Stråhed – Hallabaloo (Danne Stråhed, Fredrik Andersson, Erik Stenhammar)
6. Cornelia Jakobs – Hold Me Closer (Isa Molin, David Zandén, Cornelia Jakobsdotter)
7. Robin Bengtsson - Innocent Love (David Lindgren Zacharias, Victor Sjöström, Victor Crone, Viktor Broberg, Sebastian Atas)

Heat 2 - Gothenburg (12 February)

1. LIAMOO – Bluffin' (Jimmy ‘Joker’ Thörnfeldt, Sami Rekik, Dino Medanhodzic, Ali Jammali)
2. Niello & Lisa Ajax – Tror du att jag bryr mig (Yvonne Dahlbom, Niklas 'Niello’ Grahn Linroth, Jesper Welander)
3. Samira Manners – I Want To Be (Samira Manners, Fredrik Andersson)
4. Alvaro Estrella - Suave (Linnea Deb, Jimmy "Joker" Thörnfeldt, Joy Deb, Alvaro Estrella)
5. Browsing Collection - Face In The Crowd (Carolina Karlsson, Mimi Brander, Moa Lenngren, Nora Lenngren, Sandra Bjurman, Jimmy Wahlsteen)
6. John Lundvik – Änglavakt (Anderz Wrethov, Elin Wrethov, Benjamin Rosenbohm, Fredrik Sonefors, John Lundvik)
7. Tone Sekelius - My Way (Anderz Wrethov, Tone Sekelius)

Heat 3 - Linköping (19 February)

1. Cazzi Opeia – I Can’t Get Enough (Bishat Araya, Jakob Redtzer, Cazzi Opeia, Paul Rey)
2. Lancelot Hedman - Lyckligt slut (Lancelot Hedman, Niklas Carson Mattsson)
3. Lisa Miskovsky - Best To Come (Lisa Miskovsky, David Lindgren Zacharias)
4. Tribe Friday – Shut Me Up (Isak Gunnarsson, Robin Hanberger Pérez, Noah Deutschmann)
5. Faith Kakembo – Freedom (Laurell Barker, Anderz Wrethov, Palle Hammarlund, Faith Kakembo)
6. Linda Bengtzing – Fyrfaldigt hurra! (Thomas G:son, Linda Bengtzing, Myra Granberg, Daniel Jelldéus)
7. Anders Bagge – Bigger Than The Universe (Anders Bagge, Jimmy Jansson, Peter Boström, Thomas G:son)

Heat 4 - Lidköping (26 February)

1. Anna Bergendahl - Higher Power (Anna Bergendahl, Thomas G: son, Bobby Ljunggren, Erik Bernholm)
2. Lillasyster - Till Our Days Are Over (Jimmy Jansson, Palle Hammarlund, Ian-Paolo Lira, Martin Westerstrand)
3. Malin Christin - Synd om dig (Jonathan Lavotha, Oliver Heinänen, Malin Christin)
4. Tenori - La stella (Dan Sundquist, Kristian Lagerström, Marcos Ubeda, Bobby Ljunggren, Sarah Börjesson Wassberg)
5. Medina - In i dimman (Jimmy "Joker" Thörnfeldt, Sami Rekik, Dino Medanhodzic, Ali Jammali)
6. Angelino - The End (Angelino Markenhorn, Julie Aagaard, Melanie Wehbe, Thomas Steengaard)
7. Klara Hammarström – Run To The Hills (Jimmy ‘Joker’ Thörnfeldt, Julie Aagaard, Anderz Wrethov, Klara Hammarström)

Last edited:
No Clara Klingenström?

Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

She has at least said she's open to coming back in the future, but just doesn't want to seem like she's only coming back to win - which is PROBABLY WISE given how these things have gone before

Dotter’s face of thunder when her televote came through - would be surprised if she comes back next year (it at all).

I did feel for Dotter this year because (a) it was very obviously the best song and (b) we don't want her ending up a perpetual dead loss like poor dear sad old Mariette, Ace Wilder or AMY DIAMOND

Can we have Drängarna back please, with the lead singer ideally NAKEN OCH FULL FRONTAL

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: dUb
I hope HANNA FERM returns again with something as cheap as BRAVE :disco:

LA DI DA DI DA DI DA WOOHOO :disco:

@ButterTart can you get in here now please: there's HOT Drängarna (which would be capitalised if I could be fucked to turn the light on and find the capital A with the accent) CHAT :disco:

I hope HANNA FERM returns again with something as cheap as BRAVE :disco:

LA DI DA DI DA DI DA WOOHOO :disco:
I like to think she'll have totted up a FEW WINS since in her eternal struggle against split ends that was the inspiration behind Brave :(

I hope MARGARET comes back because she truly embodies stjärnkvalitet :disco:
Oh the THRILL of that week of rehearsals for In My Cabana when she toyed with GETTING ON A TOILET halfway through, only to remember come the live shows that the Swedish public really DOESN'T LIKE to think of YOUNG WOMEN SHITTING while munching on dill crisps of an evening deltävling :disco:

Oh, and the SUMPTUOUS DOG EGG that was the Taco Flavoured Kisses-inspired staging for TEMPO!

The BARKING that ensued chez Pen when the backing dancers JUMPED IN for the chorus!

Really it all brought to mind THIS seminal moment in music history 😍

REALLY EVER SO GOOD and such an EXPENSIVE LOOK

Can't the STYLING OCH CONSULTING GIRLS step in when these people say ME GO BLONDE LIKE MARY LYNN MUNRO WILL SUIT SKIN TONE MANY WILL VOTE or did they keep quiet to serve her right?

On the COMEBACK WISHLIST - if we could get a return from GURNING MADAME Ace Wilder that'd be GREAT THANKS

Talk about MISSING IN ACTION though - nothing on Instagram since March 2019! HAUNTING :(

On the COMEBACK WISHLIST - if we could get a return from GURNING MADAME Ace Wilder that'd be GREAT THANKS
Yes LET'S. Actually I quite like this one, particularly the chorus

MORE APPLIQUÉ FOR 2022! :disco:

Also screaming WIKTORIA please for more disappointed looks when the public SHUN her in the final again :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom