Michelle Branch - The Trouble with Fever

POP!

Let the light in
She's double-pregnant with a new album and new baby coming in 2022. Spirit Room (20th Anniversary Edition), which consists of re-recorded versions of the original album, out now.

1. Everywhere
2. All You Wanted
3. Breathe
4. The Game of Love
5. Are you Happy Now?

All You Wanted is a PERSONAL FAVE of mine. I haven’t listened to it in over 10 years but am listening RIGHT NOW thanks to this thread!

I think I was actually thinking of Breathe(2 am) by Anna Nalick

“You Get Me” from the debut is a classic pop single that never was. Not sure why they never released it or went deeper than three singles when that and the other album track (You Set Me Free) were featured in like five teen films of the time.

Does she still hate John Shanks? I re read her rant from circa 2005. It’s amazing

The Trouble With Fever will be released on September 16. "I'm a Man" is out tonight.

Track list:

1. Closest Thing To Heaven
2. You Got Me Where You Want Me
3. I'm A Man
4. Not My Lover
5. When That Somebody Is You
6. You
7. Zut Alors!
8. Fever Forever
9. Beating On The Outside
10. I'm Sorry

It is really good. A bit bolder sounding than the last album, though I hope there are some Hopeless Romantic style sultry gems on the new one too.

Last edited:
in the end, she only re-recorded the singles from The Spirit Room, correct? It's annoying the more punchier radio remix of Goodbye To You isn't on streaming services.

Not MY Michelle!! :shock:

The album is just OK I think. Hopeless Romantic had better songs and was more of a mood, this is a little plain by comparison. I'm a Man was a very obvious first single:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom