Mighty Hoopla 2022

Oh it's SARF LONDON.

That's fine, I'm quite au fait with that part of the world.

The 411?? I mean...the demand for that reunion must have been, at best, mild.

I've just realised it's over the Queens Jubilee Weekend, so we'll have the Friday.

My official ranking of gay excitement

1. 👑 Agnes 👑
  2. Jessie Ware
  3. Kim Wilde
  4. Sugababes
  5. Five Star

New acts announced

FB_IMG_1646126210560.jpg

I hope Agnes is looking forward to me screaming 'Here Comes the Night' back at her.

The line up is incredible. I need to not over do the Friday and ruin myself for Saturday

I can't believe they managed to get Oscar & The Wolf to reunite for this after the Wolf ate Oscar's grandma.

Just booking our AirBnb for this and checking out the line up again.

:disco: Agnes
:disco: Katy B
:disco: 2 Unlimited
:disco: Kim Wilde
:disco: Sugababes
:disco: Jessie Ware

Last edited:
Agnes the reason I was going. If anybody wants a ticket let me know! 😂

Agnes isn’t on the lineup anymore. What is happening!

Nevermind

Eve cancelling for the SECOND year in a row!

Jamelia is also now not playing the Friday - manifesting RACHEL STEVENS as the replacement.

Do you not get your money back? :D

I think there's still enough to keep my interest. But still, I can't imagine I'd have bought the tickets without Agnes. Thank God for 2 Unlimited.

I think there's still enough to keep my interest. But still, I can't imagine I'd have bought the tickets without Agnes. Thank God for 2 Unlimited.
Have you been before? It is fun, particularly if you like day festivals etc. I’m not great at them so was planning to pop in just for Agnes :D

Have you been before? It is fun, particularly if you like day festivals etc. I’m not great at them so was planning to pop in just for Agnes :D
Not Mighty Hoopla specifically, but I'm pretty well versed with festivals in general.

It's not THEIR fault she cancelled! They're running the festival, not the Agnes show. I'm sure their T&C's must say that they can't guarantee any of the acts will show up and surely everyone knows there's a risk when they buy their ticket. I know it's a bummer but the blame lies with Agnes!

Macy Gray will save the day!

The Beast was last minute replacement last year and she utterly stole the show :disco:

It's not THEIR fault she cancelled! They're running the festival, not the Agnes show. I'm sure their T&C's must say that they can't guarantee any of the acts will show up and surely everyone knows there's a risk when they buy their ticket. I know it's a bummer but the blame lies with Agnes!
Not sure anybody said it was their fault, but they could acknowledge it :D

I’m not that bothered and won’t be banging for a refund, I just probably won’t go.

To be fair Agnes was an utterly left field choice, no other UK dates, never performed here. I imagine she wanted her full band which is deffo not the Hoopla vibe :D

What an enigma. How does she pay the bills?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom