Mighty Hoopla 2022

And yet she showed up to a random Sunday night gig at EAST BLOC about 10 years ago.

To be fair Agnes was an utterly left field choice, no other UK dates, never performed here. I imagine she wanted her full band which is deffo not the Hoopla vibe :D

What an enigma. How does she pay the bills?

I often wonder that. I don’t see any endorsements or anything.

Maybe she’s living off Release Me residuals and it’s being licensed for Japanese laxative adverts.

Timetable, map and app out.

My MUSTS

Screenshot_20220523-162129_Woov.jpg

Praying that September, Vengaboys, or Dannii are the SPECIAL GUESTS.

It doesn't seem to fit, that's all I meant. Blue maybe, but DAMAGE were hardly BIG HOOPLA (read: GAY) icons, were they?
Agreed but even Blue is quite passé - they turn up to the opening of an envelope.

Already dreading being soaked to the bone thanks to not being allowed to take a bag in and therefore appropriate clothing

To make your entry to the site as quick as possible we recommend that you do not bring a bag. However small bags smaller than an A4 piece of paper are permitted if required. Any bags larger than A4 size are prohibited, there are no cloakroom or locker facilities on site. You can leave your bags at one of Stasher’s hundreds of left luggage locations. For more details visit www.stasher.com

They'll be wanting people to have those little bumbag things that go over the shoulder, probably.

My head is wrecked over this. Meant to be flying tomorrow and coming back on Sunday, then have a friend arriving from Canada on Monday who’s staying with me. All of a sudden I’m terrified of getting covid at MH and giving it to him as soon as he steps off the plane and ruining his trip so I’m heavily leaning towards not going at all but I can’t make a decision

Can someone tell me what to do

Can't believe I'm going to a gay festival in a pac a mac with a walking stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom