Mighty Hoopla 2022

Iguana

If I only could...
Line-up announced. Some Moopy faves in there. Who is going?

Screenshot_20211206-092202_Outlook.jpg

Natalie too ugh I presume all tickets are gone and no more to be released ?

• Haha
Reactions: RJN
the 411 as in the girl band?! :D

I couldn’t get the day off work ANYWAY :evil:
It does seem there are tickets though despite all the gay clamour when they were first available without any line up.
Definitely still tickets available, just not at the earliest bird price. We're only going for the Saturday though so will miss Nat :(

I’ll be in Spain so someone film Agnes for me x

Experiencing a true SUMMER OF LOVE on the Friday is tempting but there’s not enough else on that day that’s all that appealing and two in a row is probably out of the question at my current stage of life so think I’ll stick to the Sat but SO EXCITED FOR THAT :disco:

The line up is amazing. Both days have something I want to see and I’m happy to report I have a weekend ticket!

Day 2 wins overall though I’d love to see Natalie Imbruglia, Foxes and Samantha Fox on day 1.

Well Saturday anyway, I don't really care for anyone on Friday all that much.

Saturday is going to be, and I say this with deepest apologies, lit

If there's a DREADED HOOPMEET I would go, mostly because most of my friends are a few years younger than me and therefore too young to know what a Mutya Keisha or Siobhan are :(

Tickets booked for both days. I couldn’t not see Steps at Mighty Hoopla so I hope it’s not just me stood in an empty field.

Oddly I got a ticket for Saturday a few weeks ago, now that Agnes is announced I’m bloody thrilled.

I’m so tempted for Friday now that my icons are headlining, but I’m nervous if I’m locked out the country that it’ll be a waste :( I assume I’ll be fine getting back in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom