Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation + grammy winner at last

Jark

User
new music ALLEGEDLY IMMINENT! she's booked two dates at Madison Square Garden in April and a tour announcement is also imminent. allegedly.

hope she's continued along the Plastic Hearts track cos that album remains BOMB.

New Year's Eve perf of a new track called You. sounds pretty good.

oh this perf of Jolene she did with Noah is an absolute delight.

Plastic Hearts was so good. Hoping she continues to mine the same vein!

'You' sounds LUSH.

she premiered some kind of spoken word interlude / new song intro at a show. sounds and looks :disco:

I'm REALLY EXCITED.

Plastic Hearts has only matured with time to the point I now consider it a classic of the last 10 years. I really hope she stayed in that sonic lane.

Midnight Sky is one of those time capsule songs. It’ll never be forgotten. It was already one of the songs of the 20s when it came out as the decade started. It will forever represent an era - a shit era historically but a fabulous era musically

I'm REALLY EXCITED.

Plastic Hearts has only matured with time to the point I now consider it a classic of the last 10 years. I really hope she stayed in that sonic lane.

Me too. I think she very much found her sound with the last album although I wouldn't be surprised if she decides to reinvent herself all over again.

I really hope there is no sharp departure from the Plastic Hearts sound. It felt like a perfect fit for her.

album is titled Endless Summer Vacation.

producers/songwriters include Mark Ronson, Mike WiLL Made-It, Greg Kurstin, Ryan Tedder, Dave Grohl and Ian Kirkpatrick.

Apparently, the first video will be a recreation of THAT iconic night out featuring Miley as Britney, Selena Gomez as Lindsay, and Paris as herself?

Apparently, the first video will be a recreation of THAT iconic night out featuring Miley as Britney, Selena Gomez as Lindsay, and Paris as herself?

Britney is NOT going to like her nemesis Selena appearing in a video based on her.

The album title is giving 'Meet Miley Cyrus' album track :disco:

I'm REALLY EXCITED.

It felt like she had finally found her sound - almost silly to veer off in another direction now.

I believe this is fanmade. the initials were revealed as ESV so somebody thought it might be called Ever Since Venus (amazing) but apparently it's actually Endless Summer Vacation.

Oh yeah, I always thought PopCrave was legit. :eyes:

Screenshot_20221229_101514_Twitter.jpg

That makes me really happy for some reason :D it’s a great song too, against all odds

I like them trying not to outsing Paris for a little bit, Miley’s harmony line being about 3x louder and Sia just going fuck it and swinging on that chandelier

I had to watch it about 3 times to realise it was Paris Hilton

She looks about 16 and also simultaneously like one of those fembots

For a general entertainment New Year TV show the whole thing seemed rather NICHE

album out March 10th. a short turnaround for once. can we have a vinyl please this time, mother?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom