Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning (Part 1)

Vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him

I don’t understand why this is being released now when the movie will come out in 14 months. Looks cool, I can’t for the life of me remember the plot of the previous ones.

This was entertaining. It’s big, loud, dumb and the plot is so convoluted that they need to do exposition after each sequence to explain it.

The set pieces and action is good, especially the last one which is straight out of Uncharted (the video game).

Not sure if they changed the costumer but the women looked very shabby (Tom obviously had the best suits). Hayley Attwell was dressed like musketeer for a good half hour.

Not a bad time at the cinema.

Fully enjoyed that! The plot was a bit Loom of Fate from Wanted but it was a complete spectacle. Some of the camera work left my heart in my mouth, almost a rollercoaster feeling.

Oh and yeah the train sequence was very Uncharted. Did they do it in the movie version?

I want to see this actually, and never really followed the franchise closely. The Dubai one was brilliant, the rest have been middling.

The action scenes here were also sooooo much better because for the large part they actually happened unlike the CGI soup you see in Marvel films that cannot be followed.

It’ll still look fantastic in 10 years.

I watched the previous lot over the course of a week last month and it was so much fun. They're mostly an absolute riot - MI:2 is the only one I thought hadn't aged well.

Last edited:
Y'know who the real hero is in these movies, Luther Stickell.

Still, this was great fun, all of them are and I hope the franchise has a Bond-like longevity.

A bit surprised by the box office of this in the US - I know it’s on par with the other films but still seems a little low. Why aren’t America into the franchise?

It’s never been a huge box office hit, it performs but not at the level of a huge blockbuster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom