MONACO CHAT

What a fabulous load of flimsy old caca that one is :disco:

MONACO TO REPLACE RUSSIA PLEASE

Everything about that performance is like:

March 2016 at Severine's Super Sweet 16 Party

Severine: ...and I want a CAR! AND I want to be in Eurovision!
Father: But Severin-
Severine: I SAID I WANT TO BE IN EUROVISION, WHY DID YOU HAVE ME IF YOU CAN'T LOOK AFTER ME? I HATE YOU

You never got bullshit like this from Monaco

I cannot describe how much richer my life feels for having been reminded of this :D That flimsy drumbeat middle eight that goes on for FAR TOO LONG ESPECIALLY

Reactions: Zu
That is quite honestly one of the WORST therefore MOST FABULOUS Eurovision songs and performances I have ever seen and even ZDF Fernsehgarten would say NEIN DANKE. It's like a half-cut Ottawan WARM UP ACT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Madison to be EXECUTED IMMEDIATELY (or at least forced to apologise via satellite livefeed) for CRIMES AGAINST MONACO

I barely recognise Monaco as a country after its decision to send HER.

I see that only the French had the refined taste to properly reward Sev for her exotic efforts with a whopping FOUR points per FULSOME YOUNG BOOB :horny:

Edit: Replace YOUNG with STALING. That'll teach me to not check Wikipedia beforehand

:D No darling they gave her EIGHT! Also, a very generous ONE POINT from Poland, a few tight and tender (unlikely I grant you) flange votes from horny deaf dads in Andorra, wherever THAT is, and TWO FROM ESTONIA :disco:

Seriously are you sure that is correct ZuZu? Fucking hell.

Ah yes of course. It was the RUSSIANS!

I remember when in 2015 Tanja was about to present our votes and then RUSSIA cut the wires.

I'm still hot for the COCO DANCE and am ready to declare it the poorest Eurovision entry ever :disco:

The very AUDACITY of Monaco stropping off because of REGIONAL VOTING PATTERNS!

I think this is my favourite Monegasque entry, because it appears to be about a frumpy lesbian frigging herself off to Marlene Dietrich movies. (seriously).

It stands out so much in those sixties contests where 80% of the songs are hook-free jazz ballads.

La Coco Dance is a classic for the ages.

Their other mid-noughties entries were dreadful, particularly that environmental anthem.

Tout de moi was genuinely lovely, but got totally screwed by being drawn directly before Israel in the semi final.

and because that semi-final was the semi-final OF DEATH AND HELL

Well I don't know about you but I'm busy doing a very sultry routine to the red hot COCO-DANCE in advance of Séverine's GRAND RETOUR AU GRAND PRIX in 2018 :disco:

Bouge bouge les mains, LE CORPS ET LES REINS
Laisse-moi bercer JUSQU'AU BOUT DE L'ÉTÉ

:horny:

Poor Séverine. She's Monaco's only winner, and she's upstaged by a piece of FLUFF from a 2006 qualifying round.

Also more permy lesbains getting busy of a lonely Wednesday with a large banana, two clothes pegs and DER BLAUE ENGEL ON BETAMAX TA :disco:

• Haha
Reactions: VoR
@Madison

Tahiti aux ÎLES DU VENT :disco:
Le sable doré sur ma PEAU BRONZÉ :disco:

Goodness it’s making me all STEAMY :horny:

Am frenziedly doing the Coco-Dance nude bar a summery clog and I’m so disappointed that much-loved Séverine didn’t make her long-awaited return this year but there’s always 2019 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom