Monday has broken

We have an NHS app in Scotland that shows the vaccination status, but you can also request a paper copy - I've done that today, just in case (hopefully it arrives in time :o)

Thank you! Anyone in England know anymore? It's a bit sad really, my friend found out at the weekend his sister has been given 6 months to live. I'm just trying to help him get organised incase he needs to travel to her with short notice :(

When I flew a few weeks ago to Croatia you had to get a NHS pass to prove my vaccination status, and as COB said you can do that via paper instead if you prefer. The rest depends on the country of entry. I dont recall showing anything at all on the way out of the country, but it was stupidly early.

When I flew a few weeks ago to Croatia you had to get a NHS pass to prove my vaccination status, and as COB said you can do that via paper instead if you prefer. The rest depends on the country of entry. I dont recall showing anything at all on the way out of the country, but it was stupidly early.

Do you apply for the NHS pass online?

You need a NHS login, which is linked to your records, and that pulls up your vaccination status, and you use that to login to the NHS app

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom