Monday tells Oprah to mind her own business

octophone

Prole Art Threat
Well, hello. A new week filled with promise.

Sorry, I was trying some positivity there. I won't do it again.

I have scraped the roof of my mouth on some rather crunchy sourdough toast and I might need to have the rest of the day off recovering.

Hi moopy.

I'm back from what can only be described as a rather disastrous family holiday.

Straight back to work in the shop yesterday.

I want another holiday.

Girls how early do you need to arrive at the airport nowadays? I have a 7am flight, and the earliest I can get there is 5:30, that should be fine right?

Girls how early do you need to arrive at the airport nowadays? I have a 7am flight, and the earliest I can get there is 5:30, that should be fine right?

As long as it’s not long haul, that’s fine.

But having said that, just book an airport hotel the night before. Far more relaxing :disco:

What a GOOD IDEA, not much more expensive than fucking about with taxis at 4am.

What a GOOD IDEA, not much more expensive than fucking about with taxis at 4am.

EXACTLY! Start the holiday early and you don't have any of the trauma. The day I discovered this LITERALLY CHANGED MY LIFE :disco:

In entirely unrelated news, I "met" (via Zoom) one of our biggest clients last week and my instant thought was he was a gay. I just did a Google search on him and have discovered he has a rather explicit (badly hidden) Twitter account with lots of photos of himself with his cock out! He's also kinda HOT in a Daddybearwithabelly kinda way, which just adds to the fun :D

PM me the Twitter handle pls x

Well that went OK, although I got the impression they were ideally after someone for a leadership role. FUCK THAT WITH A COVIDY CACTUS

I'm ILL, and not in a Renegade Master way :(

I've had a PCR and I should get the results tomorrow. I'll be FURIOUS if this affects my ability to go to the Christmas lights switch on in Nuneaton on Friday.

I'm ILL, and not in a Renegade Master way :(

I've had a PCR and I should get the results tomorrow. I'll be FURIOUS if this affects my ability to go to the Christmas lights switch on in Nuneaton on Friday.
Can somebody post that Renegade Master cartoon with the spying neighbours? I'd like to cherish it one final time before I'm too weak to focus my eyes.

Anything for you:
CdV1GcIWAAA0nOt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom