Monkeypox

I tried to see if I could go to a walk-in clinic here but unfortunately I can’t get one as I don’t participate in group sex or work in a sauna :(
You stupid bitch! You're supposed to lie to all the questions they ask in the way that obviously gets you a vaccine!!!

I now personally know someone with it

That certainly adds the "close to home" feeling to things...

Seems madness that they're just letting it run rife with this "ring vaccination" thing that just doesn't appear to be working!

I hooked up with an old fwb last night for the first time in a while and he texted me en route to say he’d had the monkeypox vaccine

Fucking sign of the times isn’t it when “have you got lube?” has been replaced with “I’ve just been jabbed!!!”

Can we move this discussion to dark Moopy, this thread is for Monkeypox

I wish I could hear the differences in British accents.

This is always so fascinating to me

The Americans in my old place just assumed that a girl we worked with for 10 years was from U.K. like the rest of us, despite her VERY THICK South African accent :eyes:

This is always so fascinating to me

The Americans in my old place just assumed that a girl we worked with for 10 years was from U.K. like the rest of us, despite her VERY THICK South African accent :eyes:

Same here. Americans always think I'm British, despite the fact that I sound like:

angela-stone-angela-rhoakl.gif

Can we have LESS talk about accents and MORE talk about sluts with monkeypox please thanks

Please tell me you can at least tell Scottish, English, Welsh and Irish apart. That last one is especially important.
Welsh may be a bit hard, but the others definitely. NZ had many of all those groups.

Don't worry, I love my Irish.

they're rolling out the vaccine here now. a bit slow, especially considering that it's Pride next week. the city's gonna be BLISTERED

I don't know if I should get it. Mr M probably will as he's the RELATIONSHIP SLAG

Does anyone know how much protection one gets after one shot only? There doesn’t seem to be any information about it.

they're rolling out the vaccine here now. a bit slow, especially considering that it's Pride next week. the city's gonna be BLISTERED

I don't know if I should get it. Mr M probably will as he's the RELATIONSHIP SLAG

Are they giving it to anyone or only if you’ve been exposed to the virus?

Does anyone know how much protection one gets after one shot only? There doesn’t seem to be any information about it.
I was told it reduces the chance of getting it by 80-90%, and reduces the severity a lot if you do get it.

I was told it reduces the chance of getting it by 80-90%, and reduces the severity a lot if you do get it.

That sounds too good, I thought it was when you got two shots.

I thought you weren’t allowed to take it if you’ve been exposed.

At least that’s what we had here.

That’s the method they’re applying here. You get the vaccine within four days of exposure. As Penny mentioned above, it reduces the severity of a potential outbreak.

I could only get the vaccine because a close friend of mine tested positive and mentioned my name among those whom he had had sex with (we hadn’t).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom