Monkeypox

RaspberrySwirl

Leftover
Corona who? This monkeypox business (which prior to yesterday I hadn’t heard about) seems a bit worrying. It currently seems to be spreading among men who have sex with men and cases have already been reported in UK, Madrid area (:eyes: ), Portugal etc and now even in Stockholm. :o

It’s not deadly but apparently if you’re infected through sex you can get blisters on your genital area :(

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-61506562

The big pig Berlin comeback postponed again! :angry:

Oh great

Racism came back with a vengeance, I guess homophobia will too now :(

Not liking how quickly this is spreading. Flashbacks of 2019 and "it's all under control it's just a few people"

Fucking end me if this becomes a big thing *sigh*

Is it actually fatal at all though?

And I don’t think GENITAL WARTS will lead to the shut down of society for two years.

• Care
Reactions: COB
I read somewhere the other day that the UK Government had ordered a load of Monkeypox vaccine last year when it was approved for use over here. Obviously this may be a flagrant lie from the tinfoil hat brigade, I can't be arsed trying to find out.

I read somewhere the other day that the UK Government had ordered a load of Monkeypox vaccine last year when it was approved for use over here. Obviously this may be a flagrant lie from the tinfoil hat brigade, I can't be arsed trying to find out.
Not sure about that, but the BBC reported today that we have some Smallpox vaccine in as that's proven to help.

Happy 1782 everyone!

Just abstain from sex for a year or so. It’s not that hard.

Me arriving in London for Mighty Hoopla in 2 weeks…

1653053717464.jpeg

Last edited:
Just abstain from sex for a year or so. It’s not that hard.

I did that voluntary for a year* in 2018 and then I kind of got used to it so I barely had any in 2019 then came two years of hell and now this? I’m already getting too old. :(

*apart from meeting a guy from Faroe Islands and being such a rarity I had to have sex with him, and a night in Lab in Berlin.

God visited this plague on us as punishment for the 'pup' community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom