Monkeypox

*shelves plans to visit next massive furry convention*

In all seriousness a bit worried but clinging to this idea that it's not very spreadable and is just a freak event and not a major mutation etc.

In all seriousness a bit worried but clinging to this idea that it's not very spreadable and is just a freak event and not a major mutation etc.

Pardon my ignorance about what happens, but wouldn’t direct physical contact be limited in a furry convention?

Also can you confirm if they called an event Furry Road?

I really don't see anyone cautious not to stigmatise, on the contrary.

I would link to a daiRy with an L mail story I read yesterday recirculated by every local press but it comes up as "don't fund hate" if I do

Oh I’m sure there are that kind of articles too, but everything I’ve read in Swedish media and in some of the bigger (serious) international channels/newspaper has added something about not to stigmatize.

At the same time the health agency here is saying that this is not going to be the next pandemic and that it’s only spreading in some smaller outbreaks, and that men that have sex with men should be more careful when it comes to sex. So basically igonring what’s happening as long as it’s only affecting this group.

I’m hoping that too but that doesn’t really explain how it could pop up all over at the same time.

Wasn't it some kind of international festival thing a bunch of people went to?

I heard and am hoping that's why.

Pardon my ignorance about what happens, but wouldn’t direct physical contact be limited in a furry convention?

Also can you confirm if they called an event Furry Road?
About 90-95% of furries are gay/bi (the community it's established in so far) and a LOT of hotel room fucking goes on (one of my friends who attended one recently reported back some of the records, one bottom there got it over 50 times)

Wasn't it some kind of international festival thing a bunch of people went to?

I heard and am hoping that's why.

Yes, some of it were traced back to a Pride festival in Gran Canaria and Darklands (a fetish party) in Antwerpen, but there seems to have been a big outbreak in London and Madrid… and Canada? UAE?

Ironically don't know any monkey furs!
But yeah I've heard enough about what goes on at the cons, and seen for myself how horny they are in VR (some of the friends lobbies end up a mini orgy at random), to fully believe that stat. The degeneracy reputation doesn't come from nowhere ;)

The idea of FURRY SEX really makes me shudder in the same way that RUBBING A CARPET does. Surely all they FRICTION and POLYESTER can’t be PLEASANT?
Well, it's usually a very soft material but still. Not all are actual fursuit wearers (only like 1 in 5 or something), or necessarily keep them on, and they do have HOLES

I really don't see anyone cautious not to stigmatise, on the contrary.

I would link to a daiRy with an L mail story I read yesterday recirculated by every local press but it comes up as "don't fund hate" if I do

The best solution is to not read their articles in the first place :disco:

I cannot wait for the Conservative Party’s war on furries to feature heavily in the general election campaign.

(Followed by the swift resignation of several married candidates in a horse market scandal.)

Oh God, the number of Tory MPs who are closet furries is absolutely not zero, is it?

Not that there's anything wrong with Furryism BTW if that's your thing, I just don't like to think of Tories engaging in any kind of niche sex acts.

Reactions: COB
Do they have FURRY DICKS too?
Depends how often they trim down there
When you're searching for a fox hunt, it's alarmingly easy to slip up and end up down a furry rabbit hole :(
Oh my, exploring the rabbit holes already.

That's where you do a Mick Hucknall (holding back the eeeears / bunny's too tight to mention)

RS pictured next week

orangutan_square.jpg

Can they please hurry up and rename this before I come back from a trip to Vault139 with it?

If I get MONKEY POX I'll feel ever so grubby/ashamed. Change its name to something more chic - along the lines of Scarlet Fever - please. It'll surely help break the spread and the stigma, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom