Moopy Family Fortunes 2020 - Grand Finale - Round 6

Alla

Sábado noche 19 80
ROUND SIX

1. Name a word that you can hear in a weather report (other than weather)
2. Name an archenemy of a superhero
3. Name a rock act that you associate with the 90s
4. Name a culinary herb or spice
5. Name something that you can find in a James Bond film (other than J. Bond)
6. Name a strong alcoholic drink
7. Name a word that you can hear during a tennis match
8. Name a website everybody has heard of
9. Name an animal that might ruin a farmer's crops
10. Name a place where you can usually find more women than men

Same rules as usual apply.

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ANSWERS OR ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT ANY QUESTION. THANK YOU KALA.

This round closes at 17:00 Sunday 26th April (UK time). Results on Monday.

I though we’re doing a new one next week?

5. Name something that you can find in a James Bond film (other than J. Bond)

I’m hosting this for work next week and that was one of MY questions!

Oh you said next week, forget it. It's late. :square:
If only it had been this week, I’d have had a heads up on other people’s thinking - someone else hijacked this week for a rubbish Masterchef task where no one can taste anything, just taking photos of their food :square:

If only it had been this week, I’d have had a heads up on other people’s thinking - someone else hijacked this week for a rubbish Masterchef task where no one can taste anything, just taking photos of their food :square:

So they just guess the ingredients used to make the dish? Or choose their favourite?

I guess they vote based on how it looks as they imagine how it tastes :D God knows, it's the most absurd idea ever.

Moopy Masterchef now please!

So they just guess the ingredients used to make the dish? Or choose their favourite?
I don’t even know really. They just like taking pictures of their food to collate and show to people. Not even sure if it’s a competition. We’re all doing it remotely so there are no actual prizes, but I have high hopes for my Family Fortunes round as my Through The Keyhole challenge was quite successful.

Unfortunately the questions can’t really involve sticking fruit up your arse, but I have my pivot tables ready to collate when they all come in!

Unfortunately the questions can’t really involve sticking fruit up your arse, but I have my pivot tables ready to collate when they all come in!
:D Well you can get some ideas from previous seasons here that are PG, there are quite a few good questions. I compiled them all to check if something was asked before or not (annoyingly many times I came up with a good one was done before), so I can always copy and paste them for you if you run out of ideas.

Not to hijack this thread but these will be my work appropriate questions to name:

• A line on the London Underground
  • A feature film released after 1975 that was shot in Black & White
  • An electrical applicance found in the kitchen
  • A hit song by George Michael
  • An island nation other than Great Britain and Ireland
  • An actor/actress who has won more than one Oscar
  • A supermarket chain
  • A British Soap Opera that is no longer on the air
  • A Shakespeare play
  • A recurring James Bond character other than Bond himself
  • A city that has hosted the Summer or Winter Olympics more than once (fully expecting London to be the only answer given by anyone)
  • A former England football manager

Some of those questions were done here. I like the tube one.
  • A city that has hosted the Summer or Winter Olympics more than once (fully expecting London to be the only answer given by anyone)
You know that's not happening and you'll get answers of cities that never hosted any Olympics or that are not even cities :D

Not to hijack this thread but these will be my work appropriate questions to name:

• A line on the London Underground
  • A feature film released after 1975 that was shot in Black & White
  • An electrical applicance found in the kitchen
  • A hit song by George Michael
  • An island nation other than Great Britain and Ireland
  • An actor/actress who has won more than one Oscar
  • A supermarket chain
  • A British Soap Opera that is no longer on the air
  • A Shakespeare play
  • A recurring James Bond character other than Bond himself
  • A former England football manager

• A line on the London Underground - Northern Line
  • A feature film released after 1975 that was shot in Black & White - The Artist
  • An electrical applicance found in the kitchen - Microwave
  • A hit song by George Michael - Jesus To A Child
  • An island nation other than Great Britain and Ireland -Iceland
  • An actor/actress who has won more than one Oscar -Meryl Streep
  • A supermarket chain - Tesco
  • A British Soap Opera that is no longer on the air - pass
  • A Shakespeare play - Hamlet
  • A recurring James Bond character other than Bond himself - xxx
  • A city that has hosted the Summer or Winter Olympics more than once (fully expecting London to be the only answer given by anyone) - LDN :)
  • A former England football manager - Bobby Robson

• A line on the London Underground Picadelli line
  • A feature film released after 1975 that was shot in Black & White The Artist
  • An electrical applicance found in the kitchen Fridge
  • A hit song by George Michael Carless Whisper
  • An island nation other than Great Britain and Ireland Japan
  • An actor/actress who has won more than one Oscar Meryl Streep
  • A supermarket chain Tesco
  • A British Soap Opera that is no longer on the air Downton Abbey?
  • A Shakespeare play Macbeth
  • A recurring James Bond character other than Bond himself The Queen
  • A city that has hosted the Summer or Winter Olympics more than once (fully expecting London to be the only answer given by anyone) London
  • A former England football manager Svennis

The online quiz I did on Sunday had "Name something you might hide if you had unexpected visitors" and I got no points for "dildo" :(

I’m afraid I won’t be entering after last week’s humiliation, not to mention nasty, sarcastic comments and death threats by PM from posters I won’t mention except it was @OutSynk and @Diddy, but I think that dolphin might be a winning answer to question 9
Why did you think it was a good idea to expose me like this. Check your PMs for the beautiful apology I just sent you.
x4MyRSM.jpg

Reactions: GNL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom