MOOPY INDOOR SCAVENGER HUNT - ROUND TWO RESULTS AT 8PM!!

Let's have a reminder of the scores after Round One:

TEAM ONE - The Nasty, Small-Minded Hypocritical Twats - 20
TEAM TWO - "Show Us Yer Quarantitties" - 27
TEAM THREE - THE SOLARIUM ADDICTS - 24
TEAM FOUR - Foofs and Poofs - 25
TEAM FIVE - Los fanáticos de Ruth Lorenzo - 22
TEAM SIX - The Infidel and the 72 Virgins - 18

I'm a bit worried about a couple of ours plus I think our spoon is a loser :(

I'm just here to cheer for my team for whom I had zero help to offer this week :disco:

I'm going to be trying to read this whilst doing a quiz. BUSY LOCKDOWN TIMES.

I didn’t realize all teams were that close and now I’m worried we might win and make it to the final round. :bruised:

OK, here goes...I'll say straight away that I am absolutely knocked out with the entries some absolute genius stuff.

ITEM 1

An item of GREEN clothing.

TEAM ONE - two points
TEAM TWO - two points
TEAM THREE - two points
TEAM FOUR - two points
TEAM FIVE - two points
TEAM SIX - two points - several items here but as we established, I made a hash of that...

Full house, no worries.

ITEM 1

An item of GREEN clothing.

TEAM ONE - two points
TEAM TWO - two points
TEAM THREE - two points
TEAM FOUR - two points
TEAM FIVE - two points
TEAM SIX - two points - several items here but as we established, I made a hash of that...

Full house, no worries.
GOOD

ITEM 2

A cookie cutter that is not circular

2 points - a bonus point will be awarded if its NOT shaped like a Christmas tree.

TEAM ONE - three points
TEAM TWO - three points - looks more like a dog toy but OK...
TEAM THREE - three points - ultimately, the shape made by that cookie cutter is not a circle even if it is broadly circular
TEAM FOUR - three points + one extra bonus point for spelling the word MOOPY
TEAM FIVE - three points
TEAM SIX - three points

Again, a full house, well done Moopers!

Last edited:
I would like it noted that the sheep I drew was so sensual that @Indie told me he's been nursing a semi since the moment he saw it. The pictures he sent as proof were a touch unnecessary but at least I know his Mama never raised no liar.

Well, I don’t know about the rest of you, but this gave me a semi

ITEM 3

A sandal.

2 points. Crocs are not permitted as they are an offence to humanity.

TEAM ONE - two points
TEAM TWO - two points
TEAM THREE - two points
TEAM FOUR - two points
TEAM FIVE - two points
TEAM SIX - two points - Wikipedia describes a "flip flop" as "a type of sandal" so we're good.

So far, full marks all round.

ITEM 4

A musical instrument you need no musical training to play.

2 points. An additional 2 points will be awarded for an audio or visual demonstration of the instrument by a member of the team.

TEAM ONE - two points
TEAM TWO - four points - finger cymbals do indeed require absolutely no lessons at all and a demonstrative video secures the extra points
TEAM THREE - four points - I own one of these myself and the bonus points for the demonstration are secured.
TEAM FOUR - four points - the classic, a kazoo. In fact, I was looking at my own kazoo when I had the idea.
TEAM FIVE - no points. Playing an instrument badly is not the same thing.
TEAM SIX - no points. actually bollocks to it - one point because it made me laugh and it's my game.

ITEM 4

A musical instrument you need no musical training to play.

2 points. An additional 2 points will be awarded for an audio or visual demonstration of the instrument by a member of the team.

TEAM ONE - two points
TEAM TWO - four points - finger cymbals do indeed require absolutely no lessons at all and a demonstrative video secures the extra points
TEAM THREE - four points - I own one of these myself and the bonus points for the demonstration are secured.
TEAM FOUR - four points - the classic, a kazoo. In fact, I was looking at my own kazoo when I had the idea.
TEAM FIVE - no points. Playing an instrument badly is not the same thing.
TEAM SIX - no points. actually bollocks to it - one point because it made me laugh and it's my game.
Fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom