Moopy Lockdown Entertainment Schedule (LAST UPDATED 24 March)

Could we please add in the following?

Friday 22nd October - COB's Creepers #4: Halloween III - Season of the Witch
Sunday 24th October - COB's Creepers #5
Wednesday 27th October - COB's Creepers #6

Thank you! I may do Creeper #7 on Halloween night itself, but I would like to coordinate with whoever's running the Ghosthunting With Girls Aloud sync :ghost:

Weds 20th Oct - ASFM ICONS GALA
Thur 21st Oct ASFM HEAT ONE
Thur 28th Oct ASFM HEAT TWO
Thur 4th Nov ASFM HEAT THREE
Thur 11th Nov ASFM HEAT FOUR
Sun 7th Nov LAST CHANCE ROUND
Sun 14th Nov FINAL
LAST CHANCE ROUND:

DJrayUQ.gif

Are we doing an Abba sync listen on the 5th? I know it was mooted in the main Voyage thread.

Gonna try make a more conscious effort to be more pro-active on the forum again. :D So let me put this down (final date to be confirmed Monday).

Either Saturday October 16th or Sunday October 17th 13.00/14:00 BCT
Haiku's Music of Asia Archival Adventures (1980-2004)

:hostage:

@Diddy @COB @Mats
So that planned time totally didn't work out. :D

Let me reschedule for Sunday October 24th at 13.00/14:00 BST. (unless this intercepts/cuts into someone else's plan, in which case I can move it back). :shy:

Reactions: COB
Gonna try make a more conscious effort to be more pro-active on the forum again. :D So let me put this down (final date to be confirmed Monday).

Either Saturday October 16th or Sunday October 17th 13.00/14:00 BCT
Haiku's Music of Asia Archival Adventures (1980-2004)

:hostage:

@Diddy @COB @Mats

How did I not see this?! Glad it was rescheduled anyway 😂

Lovely. I'm thinking 7pm, but I'm equally open to the idea of doing one at midnight, and starting again as soon as it has finished, for the rest of the day. Like they used to do with films on planes.

Lovely. I'm thinking 7pm, but I'm equally open to the idea of doing one at midnight, and starting again as soon as it has finished, for the rest of the day. Like they used to do with films on planes.
Knowing my luck, I'll join just as Just A Notion starts 👀

May I be of service?
Would it be possible to replace what's there with the following:

Wed 27 Oct - COB's Creepers #5: Theatre of Blood
Sun 31 Oct - Ghosthunting with Girls Aloud
Sun 31 Oct - COB's Creepers #6 (time TBC)

Thank you!

Do we know who's running Ghosthunting With Girls Aloud btw? I will move my Creeper to fit around that event!

So since it’s the sixteenth anniversary of Kate Bush’s Aerial this Sunday, @Iguana and I were wondering if anyone fancied a sync listen on Sunday evening?

is there anything happening THIS SATURDAY NOV 20th? I would like to do a lil' Jark.fm DISCO PARTLY for the 2.5 people who may be interested in such things :eyes:

It'll be Eurovision Again then, won't it? Not sure of the overlap...

They are definitely Saturdays and usually the third one of the month. I've not done one for a good few months though, so there will be others better to know for certain.

so is anyone in for a lil' jark.fm boogie Friday night around 8/9? are people AROUND tomorrow?

I'm happy to try crack at a Round 2 of Haiku's Music of Asia Archival Adventures. Would be looking at either this Sunday or Tuesday 21st (depending on what days people are free/what is planned on those days). :thumbsup::D

I'm happy to try crack at a Round 2 of Haiku's Music of Asia Archival Adventures. Would be looking at either this Sunday or Tuesday 21st (depending on what days people are free/what is planned on those days). :thumbsup::D

Sunday is good for me as always it depends on the time

Cancelled for Sunday, apologies all. :( I have been forced? guilt-tripped? volunteered into helping decorating and setting up lights at a relative's tomorrow. :goodgrief::(

• Wow
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom