Moopy Lockdown Entertainment Schedule (LAST UPDATED 24 March)

real housewives of new york brain GIF

I just trusted the klutz who put in the Eurovision rewatch!

ramona-singer-gif-duh

Since the Midnight Mass(acre) went well, would anyone be up for a Midsummer Mass(acre)? General summer/sunshine theme, not at midnight, nudity optional?

8pm, 21st June then?

Sorry folks - this is off. I thought looking for good summer songs would cheer me up but its achieved the exact opposite due to the colossal amount of absolute shite out there. It hadn't been added to the schedule anyway.

Sorry folks - this is off. I thought looking for good summer songs would cheer me up but its achieved the exact opposite due to the colossal amount of absolute shite out there. It hadn't been added to the schedule anyway.
That's a shame, but definitely no point if it's not fun for you!

Sorry if it should have been added to the schedule, I thought it wasn't settled because of the "?" 🥺

That's a shame, but definitely no point if it's not fun for you!

Sorry if it should have been added to the schedule, I thought it wasn't settled because of the "?" 🥺

Fair point, my bad. :shy:

We'll get to MM2 nearer the time, for now, I think I'll make the summer thing a group thread.

I have my 2nd jab Friday. So the good news is I’ll definitely be home but the bad news is I may be coming to you via the land of aching joints and uncontrollable shivers :(

let's put her in for Friday at 6.30pm UK!

...and pray that Funks gets her jab in her non-typing hand

@Iguana is the Natalie imbruglia sync listen happening? They’re playing her at work and all I want to do is relisten

Would it be possible to add the Moopyvision Karaoke rewatch at 8pm on Wednesday 21st? Thank you :love:

Following on from @ButterTart‘s VERY SUCCESSFUL edition about HALF A YEAR AGO, I have decided to take the plunge and will host Soldi’s National Final Favourites on Friday 1st October (date subject to change as I may be out on the piss).

And don’t worry @ZenGiraffe it won’t be as bad as it sounds.

Can a @Moderator add in Ghosthunting with Girls Aloud for October 31st, please? It's a Sunday night which seems to work well.

Well it’s a GOOD job no one was going to turn up to the national finals sync on Friday because I completely forgot about it :eyes:

Are you running it this coming Friday? I might nab it if not, but I'm very flexible :eyes:

Gonna try make a more conscious effort to be more pro-active on the forum again. :D So let me put this down (final date to be confirmed Monday).

Either Saturday October 16th or Sunday October 17th 13.00/14:00 BCT
Haiku's Music of Asia Archival Adventures (1980-2004)

:hostage:

@Diddy @COB @Mats

I see that the ASFM dates have been added to the first post - I might snap up a few days over the next couple of weeks, so I'll work around these dates 🎃

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom