Moopy Secret Word 2020 CLOSES 7PM SUNDAY

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
Over this afternoon I'm going to be PMing all the players four secret words or short sets of words. All they need to do is use them in this topic over the next two days. Each time they slip one of their words in, they will score 5 POINTS.

However, the other players must try and call out their fellow contestants if they think they've used a SECRET WORD. If you think someone has used a secret word, you must quote the post and reply "SNEAKY CUNT". If you are correct they will score 10 points and the player will lose 5 points. If you're WRONG you will lose 5 points and the accused will gain 10 points.

You can also get a multiplier score:

Use two of your words in one sentence without being spotted: 20 points
Use three of your words in one sentence without being spotted: 45 points
Use all four of your words in one sentence without being spotted: 80 points

If you SNEAKY CUNT one of the above, you will gain the points and the caught out player will lose the points gained.

You must not post any lists of words, hide words or create sentences that don't make sense. I will not be clarifying the rules!

Scores will be revealed once this is over.

The contestants:

@Indie
@Rhythmbarbican
@Kate
@Suomi
@SDF
@Beryl
@cwej
@Iguana
@Win_the_game
@dmlaw
@COB
@Tisch
@Gangsta Nancy Lam
@Lucille
@ButterTart
@Soldi
@ZenGiraffe
@Rita

Let the INSANITY COMMENCE!

Last edited:
In the interests of fairness I will alert you all when all the PMs have been sent. Just having lunch .

Have you even got your words? I haven't got my words. If I were to post about Sergeant Pepper now, it could only be an obvious red herring.

Hopefully I’ll have as much fun as I did that time I learnt the truth about Cilla Black in Switzerland

I've got my words now and can confirm that one of them is not engorged. Red herring for everybody.

Well here we go then! Honestly what is Ag playing at giving me both Idi Amin AND compass AGAIN? :shock:

I don't even know what my words mean. I mean what even is a power bottom? What makes it different from a normal bottom?

I also don’t even know what my words mean

I thought it’d be things like THE and APPLE but apparently NOT

I think my tactic here is to never say my actual words and just hope everyone else ends up on minus points, wallpaper hydroelectricity.

:D I was expecting everyone to have too cold feet to start sneaky cunting already but there we go

I have no idea whats going on. So I will be following the principle of "What would Helen Keller do?"

:D I was expecting everyone to have too cold feet to start sneaky cunting already but there we go

well some people are naturally war-like and some are like Switzerland, it’s all part of life’s rich tapestry :disco:

Oh, clarification on the rules!

Is there a statute of limitations to calling someone a SNEAKY CUNT? So if you realise two hours later that someone said something off, can you do it then or is it too late?

Is there a statute of limitations to calling someone a SNEAKY CUNT? So if you realise two hours later that someone said something off, can you do it then or is it too late?
You can SNEAKY CUNT all you like, whenever you like until I say the game is over. However a failed SNEAKY CUNT will lose you points.

It's Suomi. If anyone was going to work themselves up into a furious lather at the very start it would be him.

I think you just have to be the first to do it, like Amelia Earhart.

Amelia Earhart found in Apartment 5A

I spilt petrol on me the other day

Hot Fanny Adams barebacking noted falafel snorting Tory backbencher. Has this thing already begun?

So, Festival Di Soldi eh. Who's voting for Gilead and who would rather pull out their septum with a pair of secateurs than ever hear it again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom