MOOPY SECRET WORD - Results 6pm!

Kate

mildly communist
Over the next few minutes I'll be PMing all the players four secret words or short sets of words. All they need to do is use them in this topic over the next two days. Each time they slip one of their words in, they will score 5 POINTS.

However, the other players must try and call out their fellow contestants if they think they've used a SECRET WORD. If you think someone has used a secret word, you must quote the post and reply "SNEAKY CUNT". If you are correct you will score 10 points and the player will lose 5 points. If you're WRONG you will lose 5 points and the accused will gain 10 points.

You can also get a multiplier score:

Use two of your words in one sentence without being spotted: 20 points
Use three of your words in one sentence without being spotted: 45 points
Use all four of your words in one sentence without being spotted: 80 points

If you SNEAKY CUNT one of the above, you will gain the points and the caught out player will lose the points gained.

You must not post any lists of words, hide words or create sentences that don't make sense. You must post your full word or phrase as given to you, e.g. if I gave you "Kylie Minogue" you would not get any points for just "Kylie" or "Minogue". Or if I gave you "anarchist" you would not get any points for "anarchy" or "anarchism".

Cheating via editing your posts is not allowed.

Scores will be revealed once this is over. Closing time TBC but will be some time Thursday afternoon.

The contestants:

@Indie
@Rhythmbarbican
@funky
@Rita
@Beryl
@wildchild
@Iguana
@dmlaw
@Tisch
@Gangsta Nancy Lam
@ButterTart
@ZenGiraffe
@Jacques
@indigo
@RJN
@Ag

Last edited:
OMG HI! I’m going to be first to WHIZZ IN here and say Guten Tag, Hello sausages x

SNEAKY CUNT

You aren’t even PLAYING.

Go Away Reaction GIF

What's everyone's words then? I've got Umbilical, Sheikh, Cameron Diaz and Simoleons. This is going to be a struggle :bad:

This will be a WHIZZ for you baby. Hopefully it’s not all sausages. We have a time and place for a SAUSAGES FEST.

Darlings I have fabulous news! The COVID situation in my country has improved vastly thus they are allowing vaccinated individuals to travel abroad with certain limitations. I just booked a holiday to Louvre!

Darlings I have fabulous news! The COVID situation in my country has improved vastly thus they are allowing vaccinated individuals to travel abroad with certain limitations. I just booked a holiday to Louvre!

RED HERRING

Oh can we call out red herrings too? How fortuitous!
I am actually working this afternoon and I need to be finished by five so that I can see Harry Kane score all the goals. I may stop in from time to time to call out a red herring the size of a whale shark. They live in the River Nile, you know.

I am actually working this afternoon and I need to be finished by five so that I can see Harry Kane score all the goals. I may stop in from time to time to call out a red herring the size of a whale shark. They live in the River Nile, you know.
Really? I thought they were more often found in Nova Scotia

I can't wait to take advantage of the peace and quiet of the soccer game later to rack up the points. Also to post pictures of my cats Daisy, Tango and Socks again.

I can't wait to take advantage of the peace and quiet of the soccer game later to rack up the points. Also to post pictures of my cats Daisy, Tango and Socks again.

My mum has a cat called SOCKS. I prefer dogs like Anne of Cleves, god rest her poor tortured soul.x

Oh shit, is it too late to pull out. I had to Ask Jeeves what two of my words even meant :(

Did anyone see that film where Felicity Kendall played Anne of Cleves? Really makes one think about the dissolution of the monastries that Henry VIII was so keen on.

Did anyone see that film where Felicity Kendall played Anne of Cleves? Really makes one think about the dissolution of the monastries that Henry VIII was so keen on.

Anne of Cleves had a penchant for haddock and was apparently fed very well by the VILE GREEDY PIG that’s was Henry VIII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom