@SDF
@Raining On Me
@Tisch
@Lucille
@Jacques
@Phoenix
@Rhythmbarbican
@Suomi

First challenge will be posted at as close to 8pm as I can make it in this thread and in both tribe forums at which point teams will have 15 minutes to complete the challenge.

The team who does the worst will be given 10 minutes to decide on who they are going to vote out and each member of the team will PM me secretly who their vote is.

I will then reveal the results in here. The player with the most votes will be eliminated from their tribe.

If there is a tie, then there is a tie-break challenge for the two players with the most votes.

See you all later!

Oh this is still a thing, I thought it went the way of Kalavision

Oh this is still a thing, I thought it went the way of Kalavision

The dates, schedule, rules and participation have remained exactly the same as originally advertised... literally the opposite of Kalavision.

A N
B X
C A
D W
E H

Last edited:
It will be very interesting to see which strategy ends up paying off...!

F Y
G G
H U
I I
J V

Last edited:
Much like their namesakes - Team Kylie is pumping out any old filler nonsense whilst Ms Dannii’s releases are always an EVENT

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: COB
I can’t imagine what on earth they’re BABBLING on about so much.

IKR? I'm not gonna run around forming alliances before having a chance to see who's shit and who's not in the first challenge :D

I don't see how we can really prepare for challenges that we've been given only vague clues about either

IKR? I'm not gonna run around forming alliances before having a chance to see who's shit and who's not in the first challenge :D
Alliances? We're all on the same team. If you ask me, you should be more worried about which members of your team are already secretly working with us.

I would be entirely unconcerned if someone was deranged enough to switch allegiance to Team Kylie :D

Last edited:
Alliances? We're all on the same team. If you ask me, you should be more worried about which members of your team are already secretly working with us.

You're on the same team until you end up having to vote out four of your own tonight

Is Willeke Alberti an alias? I saw her online reading the Survivor thread, I just hope people are not logging in with aliases to read the other team's forum. :rolleyes:
'her'. I always assume any alias using a European name is Madison.

Oh COME ON.

Dannii will ALWAYS be Kylie’s poorer and less successful sister. This game will pan out the same way as their careers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom